• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
This felt more of an excuse to show off CG versions of his attacks more than anything. But yeah, he already got his due in the main story. Gambling for the gambler.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
May or may not have been lurking for the last few minutes waiting for this to drop. I quite like it, I think it's just right.

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
Man, I keep telling myself I shouldn't pull for Aventurine, but everything is trying to suck me in.

In the gambler's spirit, I may go until my 50/50 and stop there.

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
aiuLyIy.png

DOTcheron is my new favourite team

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good trailer; not as top tier as the last two but it also didn't need to be. I can't imagine the group of people that weren't swayed to pull for him after 2.1 but would be swayed by a two minute marketing trailer to be very large.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Aventurine is the best written character in HSR by a mile.

Went from liking him at the start of Penacony, to loving his character after 2.1.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
Pretty good trailer; not as top tier as the last two but it also didn't need to be. I can't imagine the group of people that weren't swayed to pull for him after 2.1 but would be swayed by a two minute marketing trailer to be very large.
There are probably people who did not get to the 2.1 story yet but would be swayed by the video.

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
I just hope Aventurine is kind to me and let me win his 50/50 because hell, I really need the extra rolls for the upcoming banners.

FirewalkR

Oct 27, 2017
London
After slowly farming relics pretty much since her release, I got my Acheron to a point where I think it'll require a lot of luck to improve. Crits could certainly be better, although I'm not sacrificing any to e.g. get that speed, which is also not ideal. Only mod I could currently do would be to increase CR to 73 at the cost of a little speed and about 10% CD... unsure if worth it.

ii9QoOf.png

PS: Looking at some of the MOC teams you guys are posting, I clearly need to both improve my team-building skills and also the builds on a lot of my characters. It's crazy to me to see 0-cycle Aventurine lol

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
Wasn't able to clear MoC12 in under 10, as expected.

Aventurine feels like he was made for Acheron, Jingliu, maybe Kafka. So basically all the DPS I don't have, haha.

I wonder if hypercarry Clara might work, haha.

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
I think Aventurine is the first sustain that has a palpable sense of hype around him?

Guess we'll see if it translates into sales, if everyone is drained after Acheron.

kamen_tater

Oct 27, 2017
After slowly farming relics pretty much since her release, I got my Acheron to a point where I think it'll require a lot of luck to improve. Crits could certainly be better, although I'm not sacrificing any to e.g. get that speed, which is also not ideal. Only mod I could currently do would be to increase CR to 73 at the cost of a little speed and about 10% CD... unsure if worth it.

ii9QoOf.png

PS: Looking at some of the MOC teams you guys are posting, I clearly need to both improve my team-building skills and also the builds on a lot of my characters. It's crazy to me to see 0-cycle Aventurine lol
Acheron E1, Izumo, and Pioneer have an in battle total of 34% cr with all effects active(have nihility teammate, attack debuffed enemy, and for 1 turn after debuffing an enemy herself). You already have 99.3% cr with your current relics, basically, so it's not worth to trade cd for more cr.

Oct 28, 2017
They really have huge eggs marketing a gambler character to a bunch of gacha players, I am in awe although I must skip Mr Thing due to excessive Acheron acquisition. GL to all who are pulling for him, I think Aventurine is great and you won't regret it!

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I am getting really excited for Aventurine. Am on a guarantee with 55 pity right now. I will probably not get him in the first few days of his banner but I should be able to get him during it.
He can borrow my Gepard's artifacts at the start since I have nothing prefarmed yet lol, but my Dr Ratio team will really appreciate Aventurine plus my Argenti team would too. So exciting. :D

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Aventurine is the best written character in HSR by a mile.

Went from liking him at the start of Penacony, to loving his character after 2.1.
100% the same for me, really loved him after 2.1 and he's such an interesting character. Tbh, with how things went for him and where he seemed to be at the end of 2.1 I feel like he'd be a really cool addition to the main cast on the express. Everyone on the express currently is pretty obviously a good guy whereas Aventurine could add something different to the crew with his more morally grey actions he is willing to take.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
I am getting really excited for Aventurine. Am on a guarantee with 55 pity right now. I will probably not get him in the first few days of his banner but I should be able to get him during it.
He can borrow my Gepard's artifacts at the start since I have nothing prefarmed yet lol, but my Dr Ratio team will really appreciate Aventurine plus my Argenti team would too. So exciting. :D
Yeah I'm sure you'll get him with the extra 1600 jades on the 26th as well, I'm really excited for him too!

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah I'm sure you'll get him with the extra 1600 jades on the 26th as well, I'm really excited for him too!
Awesome to see another Aventurine wanter! I hope we all get lucky.

And Aventurine will be a good fit for my account, then I will have Fu Xuan and Aventurine so both my teams can have a super strong shielder. Plus I still have Bailu as a backup for healing heavy fights and an E4 Gallagher I need to level one day. :D The only unfortunate thing is I just got and built Gepard three weeks ago lol. Oh well. xD

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Awesome to see another Aventurine wanter! I hope we all get lucky.

And Aventurine will be a good fit for my account, then I will have Fu Xuan and Aventurine so both my teams can have a super strong shielder. Plus I still have Bailu as a backup for healing heavy fights and an E4 Gallagher I need to level one day. :D The only unfortunate thing is I just got and built Gepard three weeks ago lol. Oh well. xD
I did the same thing with Gepard as I was worried about the guys that you want to reflect their attacks back at them with a shield (which are pretty much designed for Aventurine)! Ah well, he can still be useful in Sim Universe I'm sure when needed to run multiple sustains and he's a cool character.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going all in on Aventurine! I have enough jade saved to guarantee him and his LC if I decide to go for it. Still undecided on whether to get it since he could use Gepard's, but the extra debuff would be nice for Acheron.

Shuraiya

Dec 3, 2021
I'd like to get him, but building new characters takes too long, and I already have a few that still need work. In fact, the time it takes to build them to my satisfaction is the main reason I am going to severely limit my acquisition of new characters.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
I worked really hard to get my E1 Geppy built with 65% EHR. I feel like I'm betraying him if I go for Aventurine lol

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Will both Arle and Cyno's story quests drop at the start of the patch?

Edit: wrong thread lol

On topic: all in for aventurine

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
I think a great kit and having him demoed in the story will go a long way for Aventurine but he has 0 chance to getting close to the Acheron hype.

Finally lost my 50/50 so the deck is stacked in my favor this pull.

Did the newest challenge too.

Acheron and Silver Wolf made things too easy.
I worked really hard to get my E1 Geppy built with 65% EHR. I feel like I'm betraying him if I go for Aventurine lol
Nothing wrong on building a second sustain. Especially one that could be Fu Xuan tier.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
I am interested in Aventurine mainly because my storages relics are nearly perfect for him(Like SSS+ character level).I would wait for live reaction/feedback when he goes live on CN/Asia.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Penacony character trailers have been false advertising so far.

Aventurine: Happy and wholesome, while his story is sad and tragic.
Acheron: shows stuff that never happens.
Sparkle: makes her seem like a big deal, when in the game she's essentially irrelevant.

They have a lot of work to do with Robin's trailer since you miss her in the game if you blink lol.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Aventurine comes out tomorrow right? Really hope I get him, because if not my teams won't be able to compete in the big events for months

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018
Aventurine seems super comfortable and cool, but I'm going to wait for drip marketing to get an idea for what to expect in 2.3.

At this moment I have a "perfect" 50% win loss rate on 50/50s so I might take Aventurine's banner to the 50/50 chance and see what happens like a true gambler. Then spend all of 2.2 saving.

Last edited:

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
They have a lot of work to do with Robin's trailer since you miss her in the game if you blink lol.
Robin trailer: Cosmic pop star, beloved by fans everywhere
Robin in story: true villain of Penacony who plays damsel in distress to trick the Trailblazer during the 2.2 story arc

I made that up.

Last edited:

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing wrong on building a second sustain. Especially one that could be Fu Xuan tier.

Very very true. I've got Luocha too but he is starting to show his age a bit. Also, I've been wanting to build my fav character, Mid Yuan (is he still called that? lol) with the new follow up set and it seems like Aventurine is pretty nuts with FUA teams....lots to think about 🤔

Arweil

Apr 16, 2024
Spain
Hey! New here, although I have been reading you for quite some months already. Following the Aventurine's topic, I wanted to ask you for some advice as tomorrow the banner is coming and I haven't decided what to do yet. These are my characters and I own 240 tickets right now.
Whats-App-Image-2024-04-16-at-12-20-10.jpg
I wanted to go for Aventurine because Fu Xuan is very comfortable and I've been really appreciating the shields in this game. However, Gepard E1 just came out soon the other day as I was fishing for Gallagher E4, so I have the next one garanteed and I'm not sure who to use it for.

1. Aventurine: I enjoy the character and his kit, but maybe I already have a lot of sustainers (really like Bailu and Galla is doing also fine with Acheron).
2. Robin: Literally my great interest in Penacony started when I saw her first leaked design, but after seeing her gameplay I'm discouraged because I don't know if I like playing with a "three people team."
3. Firefly: Everything about her got my attention but we don't even know when she is coming and can save.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hey! New here, although I have been reading you for quite some months already. Following the Aventurine's topic, I wanted to ask you for some advice as tomorrow the banner is coming and I haven't decided what to do yet. These are my characters and I own 240 tickets right now.
I wanted to go for Aventurine because Fu Xuan is very comfortable and I've been really appreciating the shields in this game. However, Gepard E1 just came out soon the other day as I was fishing for Gallagher E4, so I have the next one garanteed and I'm not sure who to use it for.

1. Aventurine: I enjoy the character and his kit, but maybe I already have a lot of sustainers (really like Bailu and Galla is doing also fine with Acheron).
2. Robin: Literally my great interest in Penacony started when I saw her first leaked design, but after seeing her gameplay I'm discouraged because I don't know if I like playing with a "three people team."
3. Firefly: Everything about her got my attention but we don't even know when she is coming and can save.

She's very likely to be the first banner in 2.3. We'll know for sure next week I guess.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
I can not beat Bronya for the last boss of today's fight. Tried Himeko and Kuro Kuro and could only get her to like 30 percent left.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017

E4 Gallagher, E1 Gepad/Bailu and Fu Xuan are more than enough. Since you don't have Topaz/Fua team, that maybe not noticeable upgrade if you get E0S0 Aventurine.

E0S0 Robin would only "meta" in follow-up team set-up. Her new E1 would make her suitable in other set-up.Unless you plan to go beyond E1S1, she would be a 160 energy cost limited 5* Asta.

Rumor: Sam would be at the same tier as Acheron's level of meta, your e4 Gallgher would be a pretty good sustain for it. Sam should be in 2.3 banner.