• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
it be him dropping tomorrow
tumblr-7570bc3152d7e6ca01a8e75bfb7c09d9-a3de53a7-500.gif

Wait what??
Ok. More time to farm.

Still. What will be a good team for her?

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Wait what??
Ok. More time to farm.

Still. What will be a good team for her?
Pretty much what Raxus said. She adds additional damage to each individual attack a character launches, so you want lots of attacks. FUA is ideal.
My only 5* physical character is Clara so there're tough choices ahead :)
No 5* physical characters here. Robin is especially tempting, but I need to win Aventurines 50/50 first.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still debating whether going for Jinglius LC tomorrow would be worth it. I've had her since her original banner, and don't get me wrong she's great as is, just that cone seems pretty geared towards keeping her rolling at max power along with a nice crit boost to go with it.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Pls :(

Dont want Aventurine and dont have Topaz. Feelsbadman.
You can make her work with Herta and Himeko or even an enhanced Qingque. The more follow up attacks the better. That being said the most consistent damage to pump out and stay alive doing it is that team.

It'd advocate trying for Aventurine and going for Robin later since he at least is more flexible than Robin currently is at the moment.

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Conflicted on trying a 50/50 on Aventurine. With Huo Huo and FX I've got my sustain needs mostly covered when it comes to just keeping everyone alive.

It's the damage potential and FUA synergy that are enticing though. I'm looking for a reason to use Ratio more but it seems like Topaz is kinda the lynchpin of that team who I had to miss.

I has a similar line of thinking when skipping Sparkle after comparing her to Bronya and I still have a touch of FOMO. Although that was necessary to secure Acheron so no regrets.

Will see how he pans out but leaning towards passing and getting Robin to ease the feeling of missing the last cracked support.
Yeah I would advise skipping in your situation, or at least waiting until we have a better idea of Robin's kit. If you don't have Topaz then she should be a priority over both Aventurine and Robin for FUA teams, and there's a good chance she'll be coming next patch. Robin might turn out to be better value than Aventurine as well for FUA teams.
Pls :(

Dont want Aventurine and dont have Topaz. Feelsbadman.
For what it's worth leaks are saying Topaz is likely to be rerun next patch, so you could grab her and Robin, provided you have the jade.....

Clara has some synergy with Robin as well. That's who I'm planning to use.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
This is me, I don't care for Aventurine but I hate that the demo team with Clara, Topaz and Ratio is the most fun I have hadin the game.

I do plan on Robin if her LC does not change and the nerfs are not outrageous and the order she comes, Fu Xua with LC comes no mater the hit to the warchest.

I love Topaz's character and design to death, I have her very well built with great relics, and I basically never use outside of Elation runs in SU.

I've only pulled a handful of characters and looking at my current roster, she's probably the weakest limited character I have.

But I love her to bits. No regrets!

I'm sure she'll get other dance partners in the coming months and years. But yeah, as it stands, I've got a DoT team and a FUA team, but the latter is vastly inferior.

Still missing a hypercarry. Save me Sam!

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I would advise skipping in your situation, or at least waiting until we have a better idea of Robin's kit. If you don't have Topaz then she should be a priority over both Aventurine and Robin for FUA teams, and there's a good chance she'll be coming next patch. Robin might turn out to be better value than Aventurine as well for FUA teams..
Yeah it's likely going to be a skip. I'd much prefer Topaz if it came down to either of them.

Honestly Gallagher being so surprisingly good has also taken away some Aventurine thunder for me. I have no doubt he'll be better overall but already being able to sub out my longstanding sustains has been fun.

We'll see, hype posting might still get me after a while.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
topaz's ability to help find treasure's chest made me happy i pulled for her along side liking her as a character

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
topaz's ability to help find treasure's chest made me happy i pulled for her along side liking her as a character
I also wanted her for that but the game decided to give me Himeko instead. She's E2 now and if Topaz is 2.2 I'll have to skip her.

Good thing I use Himeko a lot but she'd be even stronger with Topaz!! Would be nice with Dr.Ratio too.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Topaz in 2.2 is so painful. I want the entire Aventurine/Robin/Topaz trio, but theyre just too close to each other, and Sam probably being in 2.3 takes a lot of wind out of 2.2 as a whole anyway.

billyofcourse

Jun 21, 2018
Topaz in 2.2 is so painful. I want the entire Aventurine/Robin/Topaz trio, but theyre just too close to each other, and Sam probably being in 2.3 takes a lot of wind out of 2.2 as a whole anyway.

I'm already pulling on both characters tomorrow. if the next banner is robin and topaz gonna have to pull for both again. Pain. Suffering.

At least I don't want boothill? Sadly it's likely i'll want his rerun character too.

Starting a gacha late is rough. Can't wait til i've eventually picked up all the reruns I want and only have to worry about new characters

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The pain for me would be to see Xueyi on a 2.2 banner since I do want her E6 but I'm saving for Sam after my pulls of tomorrow.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
E6 Robin in MoC (supposedly 12):

[v4]主c知更鸟0t混沌12层_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

比v3强了,但主c还是不如v2 视频播放量 777、弹幕量 3、点赞数 4、投硬币枚数 0、收藏人数 1、转发人数 16, 视频作者 陪刻晴看海, 作者简介 ,相关视频:v3知更鸟0t混沌12,星穹铁道2.2版本前瞻汇总长图v4:你想知道的都在这里!更新了角色和活动!,混沌12层,加拉赫保人能力终于显现出来,太弱了,单不保不了一点。,这就是希儿的极致!双e双q斩杀200w血砂金 混沌12下半0t,知更鸟v4 csf改动总体大加强 穿透不叠层...

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
I was thinking of pulling for Jingliu's LC, so I went to look at the next 2 MoC rotations out of curiosity and no more pure ice weak floors in MoC 11 and 12 lol. Then again I suppose when you get her LC even non-ice weak enemies can't stop her.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Good luck tomorrow in those Aventurine pulls.

It is honestly pretty insane they are releasing so many strong characters back to back.

ramyeon

Oct 25, 2017
Took me all the way to pity and everything I had left after getting E2 Acheron but I won the 50-50 and got Aventurine. No funds for his LC so he's getting Moment I guess for now.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Lost the 50/50 to my first Gepard. It was my first 10-pull though so I still had enough for Aventurine. Had 90 to start with so a good outcome overall.

Gepard can be my Trends bot, didn't really want to run it on Aventurine. Hopefully I can get his light cone before he disappears.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Previously I had stopped pulling after I lost the 50/50 to... a particular unnamed character who finally decided to curse grace my account. I held onto the guarantee for Jingliu and managed to save 60 tickets.

She arrived in the first 10 pull!

So of course I stupidly spent the remaining 50 tickets in the light cone banner and got absolutely nothing to show for it. Probably would've been better off throwing them at the Aventurine banner instead.
Jingliu is fully leveled up since I pre-farmed, and has some "kinda ok I guess" relics, just have to think of LC options now since Fall of an Aeon is being used by DHIL.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Now that I have Aventurine I'm kind of if in a weird spot for light cones. With my current build he clears 4k defense easily with his lightcone and is exactly 4006 with Gepard's. I don't have it and I've been using my shards for summons 😭

Badb

Feb 14, 2023
Up to now I haven't really been seeing the Ratio/Aventurine ship like others have but man was really like "Aventurine told you he respects me?? 😳"

I haven't seen a ship fic explosion like this on Ao3 since Kaveh and Alhaitham.

youtu.be

shipping characters

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/prozdMy Let's Play channel, Press Buttons n Talk:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHsNH4FZXFeSQMJ56AdrBAMy Merch/T-Shirt Sto...

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Won the 50/50!! 🥳🥳 Have everything prefarmed but won't be able to level and test him until tonight

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
I went for the gamba and won Jingliu's LC, and got my MoC 12 clear down from 9 cycles to 6 lol.
lEGqTr7.png

I'm sorry for doubting you. This man never stood a chance with your absurd damage numbers.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
forgot to share my ridiculous luck on Acheron's banner. One last pull got me her to E6!

GLWCfB-XsAAEdJM.jpg

My 50/50 luck has been insane on the last two banners…

GLWClz5WAAATJEY.jpg

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
I haven't seen a ship fic explosion like this on Ao3 since Kaveh and Alhaitham.
I wonder if/when Ratio/Aventurine fics will surpass Blade/Dan Heng fics.

Penacony ship AO3 fiction count:
  1. Ratio/Aventurine: 1,197
  2. Trailblazer/Firefly, Stelle/Firefly, Caelus/Firefly: 180, 121, 84 (385 total)
  3. Sunday/Robin: 221
  4. Sunday/Aventurine: 208
  5. Black Swan/Acheron: 153

Badb

Feb 14, 2023

2. Trailblazer/Firefly, Stelle/Firefly, Caelus/Firefly: 180, 121, 84 (385 total)

I personally have enjoyed some of the Gallagher/Sunday fic :3c

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Won the 50/50!! 🥳🥳 Have everything prefarmed but won't be able to level and test him until tonight
Yay, that is so awesome. Congrats zero!

I went for the gamba and won Jingliu's LC, and got my MoC 12 clear down from 9 cycles to 6 lol.
lEGqTr7.png

I'm sorry for doubting you. This man never stood a chance with your absurd damage numbers.
Dang, that is impressive. Congrats on your fancy new Jingliu LC, she is so awesome!

forgot to share my ridiculous luck on Acheron's banner. One last pull got me her to E6!

GLWCfB-XsAAEdJM.jpg

My 50/50 luck has been insane on the last two banners…

GLWClz5WAAATJEY.jpg
Dang that is amazing luck, love to see it. Congrats! :D

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017

Sunday and Robin? aren't they siblings?