• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

matthews

Dec 25, 2017
Prydwen updated:
Aventurine S+ sustain
Yanqing upgraded to C in MoC

I actually used him (without a shielder) a couple of MoCs ago when hunt/destruction characters got a free turn and he helped me get 3*.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Prydwen updated:
Aventurine S+ sustain
Yanqing upgraded to C in MoC

I actually used him (without a shielder) a couple of MoCs ago when hunt/destruction characters got a free turn and he helped me get 3*.
No way, I never thought Yanqing would be moved up any tier. As a Yanqing fan this makes me so glad, gonna invest more into my Yanqing once I have Aventurine.
Reading the Prydwen review makes me really excited for Aventurine, just need to figure out which LC to get for him since Landau's choice is not even mentioned. That buyable new LC from the Pure Fiction shop seems the best it seems.

Gonna be hard to be patient since I am only at 55 pity, hope he comes home soon.

Last edited:

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
forgot to share my ridiculous luck on Acheron's banner. One last pull got me her to E6!

GLWCfB-XsAAEdJM.jpg

My 50/50 luck has been insane on the last two banners…

GLWClz5WAAATJEY.jpg

KING blessed your pulls.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
The new f2p light cone is pretty good but it gives eff res instead of bonus def. Might need a third defense main piece to hit 4k def. I'm not running sets that give bonus defense so maybe that would get you to that 4k line too with crit damage chest

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Anyone knows how to beat the current Tides of War?

I am using the game8 strategy with the trial characters, but it doesnt work. The damage to the bosses is too low.

Edit: Did it with the same strategy. Kinda RNG.

Last edited:

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone knows how to beat the current Tides of War?

I am using the game8 strategy with the trial characters, but it doesnt work. The damage to the bosses is too low.

use seele with sparkler, take the buffs that give damage for killing single targets then just attack the mobs, dont bother hitting the boss, the bonus damage from seeles killing the weaker enemies will build up and kill the boss

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Aventurine 's banner topped no.1 place in JP app store, he is pretty popular there.
Feedback from CN sides:

Advantages:
Sustainability, this period MOC environment(enemy arrangement) is very friendly towards him. (Aoe heavy, very few hard cc monster).Any aoe damage on the whole team immediately grant 5 stacks of his talents.
In Fu-a team E0S0 Aventurine does not even need to spend sp to sustain.

SU: He is the strongest sustain in SU swamp/gear and gold, the highest difficult content in the game. He makes FuXuan/Gepad/Luocha look like March 7th/Natasha. Period.

Aventurine in SU: shield number up to 283468
mqQ19d-g93qZeT3cSsg-gs.jpg

Disadvantages:
Support ability, he is like Luocha, more focused on sustain sides and his could not buff up his ally well enough like Fu Xuan/Huohuo, if you already have well geared Fu Xuan/Huohuo, you would not even feel any noticeable upgrade swapping him. Maybe he performs better against himself and Sam in MOC.

Controversy/Mixed(?):
Damage, even with signature lc and 52CR /140CD set-up, his damage is around 40~60k per turn(3 actions),
On e6s1 his damage is on par with e6 Sliverwolf or E6 Topaz(lower tier among e6 limit level), but he is a sustain so extra damage are pretty nice. (Still, when e6 Acheron doing 2~3miilion damage per ult, extra 180~200k damage on one turn are whatever as for e6 standard)

He and Robin are best ally for each other: he is super sp friendly and has highest attack frequency as sustain to trigger Robin's ult and help Robin gain back energy. E1 Robin's damage buff are more impactful for his own damage boost than his e4/e6 combined.

Last edited:

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Aventurine 's banner topped no.1 place in JP app store, he is pretty popular there.
Feedback from CN sides:

Advantages:
Sustainability, this period MOC environment(enemy arrangement) is very friendly towards him. (Aoe heavy, very few hard cc monster).Any aoe damage on the whole team immediately grant 5 stacks of his talents.
In Fu-a team E0S0 Aventurine does not even need to spend sp to sustain.

SU: He is the strongest sustain in SU swamp/gear and gold, the highest difficult content in the game. He makes FuXuan/Gepad/Luocha look like March 7th/Natasha. Period.

Disadvantages:
Support ability, he is like Luocha, more focused on sustain sides and his could not buff up his ally well enough like Fu Xuan/Huohuo, if you already have well geared Fu Xuan/Huohuo, you would not even feel any noticeable upgrade swapping him. Maybe he performs better against himself and Sam in MOC.

Damage, even with signature lc and 52CR /140CD set-up, his damage is around 40~60k per turn(3 actions),
On e6s1 his damage is on par with e6 Sliverwolf or E6 Topaz(lower tier among e6 limit level), but he is a sustain so extra damage are pretty nice. (Still, when e6 Acheron doing 2~3miilion damage per ult, extra 180~200k damage on one turn are whatever as for e6 standard)

He and Robin are best ally for each other: he is super sp friendly and has highest attack frequency as sustain to trigger Robin's ult and help Robin gain back energy. E1 Robin's damage buff are more impactful for his own damage boost than his e4/e6 combined.
Thanks for posting, very interesting!

I am definitely pulling for him, even though I already have Fu Xuan and Gepard. Gepard just does not perform as well in my 2nd team as I expected so I want a strong shielder for my 2nd team. My first team of Fu Xuan/Ruan Mei/Tingyun/Jing Yuan I will not change anyway, but Aventurine will be very nice for my Ratio team or if I want to use Argenti on the 2nd side. :)

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
I find it weird that some guide makers are recommending Aventurine/Topaz/Ratio/Ruan Mei without mentioning the caveats.

Assuming they are all E0S0, there are not enough debuffs to reliably proc Ratio's FUA.

Last edited:

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I find it weird that some guide makers are recommending Aventurine/Topaz/Ratio/Ruan Mei without mentioning that caveats.

Assuming they are all E0S0, there are not enough debuffs to reliably proc Ratio's FUA.
I was wondering about that too, I am just gonna continue playing my normal Ratio team of Ratio/Guinaifen with Pearls/Bronya and will just swap in Aventurine where I previously was using Gepard or Bailu.

Still need to level my E6 Pela at some point too, I just like using Guinaifen because of her awesome design and character.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I find it weird that some guide makers are recommending Aventurine/Topaz/Ratio/Ruan Mei without mentioning the caveats.

You can kind of finagle it once Ruan Mei's ult is up since that counts as a debuff. Pearls Pela makes more sense as a team mate until you've got one of either Topaz or Aventurine's light cones.

Although, I wouldn't be shocked if it calced out better to use Ruan Mei even with the inconsistency

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm pretty darn happy with my two main teams currently. Only need to switch Gepard out for either Aventurine or Fu Xuan (whenever she gets a rerun), and maybe swap Pela out for Silver Wolf. Not entirely sure yet - I do have SW but haven't properly built her yet.

Team 1: Huohuo / Ruan Mei / Kafka / Black Swan

Team 2: Gepard / Sparkle / Pela / Acheron (E6)

Team 1 has been my go to for everything since BS released and there's barely anything they cannot deal with.This MoC was the first time I tried team 2 and. they worked out great. Gepard is definitely the weakest link here, and I still need to get better speed pieces for Sparkle (she's not at 160 yet)

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
I find it weird that some guide makers are recommending Aventurine/Topaz/Ratio/Ruan Mei without mentioning that caveats.

yeah thats a great in theory team, but when you look at them without signatures its a little inconsistent. I think even the hypothetical full fua team with robin instead of mei has the same problem for ratio

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Thank you~ 🥰🥰 good luck for your pulls later!!

Looking forward to running him to clean up my remaining G&G and Swarm disaster missions, it should be very funny and stupid
Thank you, it may take a week or two to get him since I need to use daily wishes and the upcoming anniversary mail wishes, I am at zero wishes right now. xD But I WILL get him. :D

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Aventurine should release by the time I'm on my lunch break here in EU but I am waiting till I get home to pull, my luck here is awful! Last time I pulled on my lunch break I got a Yanqing and then his lightcone as well, this office must be cursed or something.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Today's Tide of War was fun. Jing Yuan + Tingyun + Blade + Sparkle. Tingyun exclusively buffed JY and Sparkle exclusively buffed Blade. I think the enemies got to act three times in total, easy SS rank.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you. Time to play the waiting game on pulls.

For F2P players. Aventurine does well with F2P light cones since his signature isn't as necessary as Acheron's.

Have fun GAMBA everyone.
I used my Acheron team (Pela, SW, Gepard with Trends) and just got S.
I've used my standard Acheron team for every challenge and got at least S. She really breaks this challenge.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Went Acheron/Black Swan/Sparkle/Gallagher for the SS. I wanted to try Sparkle/Tingyun with trial Jing Yuan and will probably still try it later. A little more than 6 hours before I can pull. Good Luck everyone and congrats to people who already won.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll pull for Aventurine, I have enough for the 50/50, which seems fitting for this character. I don't have a single shield character aside of the fire MC and I really want one.

I'm already in the middle of the 2.1 story-line, I hope I can catch up tonight and do the event to get Gallagher to E4 as well.

Last edited:

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018
I have a 4000 def preservation trailblazer and a fully leveled Gepard light cone from when I lost a lightcone banner in the past....

It surrrre would be easssssy to just move that gear over to a hypothetical new shielder....

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I'd only recommend getting Aventurine's light cone if you're 1. Adamant about him doing as much damage as possible which relative to your dps isn't that much or 2. Want to build a "premium" FUA team. Even then his light cone is down the list. Getting Topaz if you don't have her and getting her lightcone are probably more beneficial. I suppose you'd want Robin too now.

In terms of cost, getting his light cone works out cheaper than her Topaz' E1 and although it's weaker it's more universal.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
My goodness rollercoaster of emotions, first ten pull gold comes up, fucking e4 yanqing. Was coping that it was at least early but then aventuine 4 pulls later.

Lightcone took full pity more or less but pleased with those pulls overall. Yanqing just fucking stay away though.

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Took me 80 pulls but I'm an Aventurine haver. I also got 3 Luka, 2 Lynx and 2 Serval.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God, I wish I could like to play Seele, but I can't. I way preferred using my JY in today's event.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Aw, the banner is up for me and I did some new MoC and the new event and had 4 wishes, did not get him yet. Oh well, time to be patient and do my daily wishes. xD

Nice, not only did I win my 7th 50/50 in a row, I got him at 30ish pity. Life is great.
Dang how awesome, huge congrats!

My goodness rollercoaster of emotions, first ten pull gold comes up, fucking e4 yanqing. Was coping that it was at least early but then aventuine 4 pulls later.

Lightcone took full pity more or less but pleased with those pulls overall. Yanqing just fucking stay away though.
Woo, congrats! :D
Took me 80 pulls but I'm an Aventurine haver. I also got 3 Luka, 2 Lynx and 2 Serval.
Congrats on your shiny new Aventurine!

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
I'll do my Aventurine multis now, wish me luck for the 50/50 🙏
Edit: Welp lost my first 50/50... Yeah I'm not getting Aventurine I have no way to get currency from the high level content