• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently, there is an upcoming character that is supposedly a 5-star version of Pela, so this might not be the best time to invest resources into building her.

Tbf that guy's at least 3.5 months away if not longer.

Also there are a number of comps using Pela as a mainstay, I'd argue she won't lose relevance that quickly. Especially if you're running comps on both sides of MOC that need her.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Tbf that guy's at least 3.5 months away if not longer.

Also there are a number of comps using Pela as a mainstay, I'd argue she won't lose relevance that quickly. Especially if you're running comps on both sides of MOC that need her.
Everyone expects Jade to accompany Sam in 1.3, but it wouldn't surprise me if they shadowdrop Jiaoqui during that time, just to cash in on the Acheron hype. But yeah, it probably wouldn't make sense since Jiaoqui is likely to come whenever we return to Xianzhou (God please no!) just based on the name as well as supposed race, but it would be funny to see them release them early.

We'll know more once CBT for 2.3 begins in the next short while, I guess. At least Sam is more or less guaranteed. If they don't release them during 2.3, well...I don't know what to say.

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
Apparently, there is an upcoming character that is supposedly a 5-star version of Pela, so this might not be the best time to invest resources into building her.
That's even better for me because now I can have a 'Pela' for each team in MoC lol. I vastly prefer Pela's AoE def shred, even in my Ratio team. Her being able to ult on the very first turn in battle lets your dps start dealing damage immediately, unlike SW which needs to 'ramp up'.

I actually think SW is overrated on Ratio teams, I kill stuff so quickly with him that she would struggle to keep up with the debuffs, especially the first wave of enemies in MoC 11/12.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Everyone expects Jade to accompany Sam in 1.3, but it wouldn't surprise me if they shadowdrop Jiaoqui during that time, just to cash in on the Acheron hype. But yeah, it probably wouldn't make sense since Jiaoqui is likely to come whenever we return to Xianzhou (God please no!) just based on the name as well as supposed race, but it would be funny to see them release them early.

We'll know more once CBT for 2.3 begins in the next short while, I guess. At least Sam is more or less guaranteed. If they don't release them during 2.3, well...I don't know what to say.

I'm gonna set the seas ablaze.

But yeah, Pela will likely have strong staying power. Even when [leaked character] comes you're gonna slot him and Pela on each side.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Sent to die if this proves true.

I still think it could be Screwllum, because 2.3 would be a good time to release a new SU expansion.
Could be, really it could be any of the three.

Sam I think is the only one that's basically guaranteed at this point. (And yes, I know I'm probably cursing everything by saying this but I'm still saying this.)

I'm gonna set the seas ablaze.
For real, haha.

The Penacony story is supposed to conclude in 2.3, so they can really wait much later than that (or I guess they can, but really hope they don't). Or rather, this is when the Epilogue is supposed to be. Let's just hope there's more meat there than with Xianzhou...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Doubt the hat will be the first things fans notice.

Woth the HSR has been releasing characters it seems we have been getting one Male character along with one Female every cycle. With Sam/Firefly on the horizon I wonder if they would pair Jade with her.
Surprise Constance banner. Skipping CBT entirely and a true stealth release.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Uhhh... so I didn't plan it and yolo pulled E0S1 Aventurine (won 50/50 and 75/25) 🤷‍♂️

Gonna chase cons until E2 probably, seems like it's good for Acheron.

Last edited:

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
MOC 12 THIS PERIOD USUAGE RATE(Does not count Aventurine yet)
mqQk68-3pleZ15T1kShs-1ha.jpg

1.Almighty Raiden Acheron break the record for most usage characters in MOC, exceed Ruan Mei, Fu Xuan and Sparkle as a pure carry( lol at 93.5% )

2.Black Swan is no.2 carry behind Raiden, even this period MOC don't have wind-weakness at all.(DOT team stock continue go up)

Fu Xuan stay no.1 limit sustain
Pela>Kafka>Little Pela(SliverWolf)
Hoehoe>>Luocha (even though this period survival pressure is more higher, and Luocha is more favorable against Aventurine's mechanic)

3.Queen Topaz>KingYuan>Seele>MidBlade>Midgenti(even MOC have physical weakness)

Last edited:

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
I've legit never even giving a passing glance to Pela's kit, I just thought everyone was putting her with acheron because she was nihility 💀

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
After Firefly I'm just gonna be on the lookout for whoever is the 5* Gallaghar.

I generally think of Gallagher as 4☆ Luocha, though?

But Gallagher's break ability definitely lets him stand out.
Imagine if Jiaoqiu is Gallaghar.+Pela
If he could rotate charge up his ult as fast as Pela, and with e0s1 could sustain like Gallagher,def shed as Pela with Pearl , he already would be quite broken.
And he could also assist Sam for fire element weakness break/def shed.

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
My main reason for not building Pela is that mine is E0, so I can't be bothered. She randomly turned E1 yesterday while pulling for Jingliu/Aventurine, but that's still not good enough.

Besides, I'm now out of leveling materials. I want to finish building Clara after I'm done building Aventurine, and at that point I will be both credit broke and XP broke. And to think I started yesterday with 11 million credits in the bank...

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Really happy with my roster now. I feel like I finally have good enough characters to build respectable MoC teams, though my lack of good relics will still likely keep me from making it to the upper floors. Currently my two strongest teams are:
  • Acheron + Pela + Guinaifen + Bailu
  • Qingque/Argenti + Sparkle + Tingyun + Aventurine
Unfortunately Acheron screws over Ratio since she takes all his debuffers... but I'll be honest, I don't love Ratio anyway. I'm thankful for a free 5-star of course, but single-target DPS feels so much worse to play compared to units like Acheron/QQ/Argenti who can annihilate several enemies at once. If Ratio's skill was a blast instead of ST he would probably be one of my favorite characters in the game. Still, now that I have Aventurine I feel like I should give him another shot, especially in SU.

At some point I will finally get around to building up Clara and Herta. Welt seems like an interesting unit for my Acheron team, but idk if he can debuff consistently enough to replace Guinaifen, especially since Pela has my only Resolution LC.

Y7kC33L.png

I've completely drained my jades with the Sparkle + Acheron S1 + Aventurine banners, so I'm gonna be skipping all of 2.2 and maybe 2.3.

My #1 priority is Jiaoqiu, but other than that I'm really not sure who to pull for. Ruan Mei will be rerunning at some point, so I may go for her, but I don't have any dual DPS teams so idk if she'd actually be that much of an upgrade for me.

Last edited:

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
Other than pairing her with acheron maybe, who is using black swan without kafka lol
I used Black Swan with Blade because I have her E1 for that -25% wind res lmao. The -25% fire res is also handy for increasing Gallagher's break damage. When the stars align with the enemy weakness like Svarog and Chef dino you have the opportunity for meme teams.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
With Starglitter, I have about 200 pulls left after Aventurine and his LC. I love him so it's tempting to go for his E2... but I hate having no jade in reserve so I will wait for a re-run.

Right now, my future plans are Topaz's LC and then Jiaoqui.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
If he could rotate charge up his ult as fast as Pela, and with e0s1 could sustain like Gallagher,def shed as Pela with Pearl , he already would be quite broken.

I did feel the alpha kit right now would already fit very well. Add on more break capabilities and its a no brainer.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Doomposting characters from CTB because I hate their kits and design(x)

Doomposting them because I:

0I9DtrW.png
rwsgYNf.png

:ryan3:
Cannot wait for doomposting Jiaoqiu when 2.X CTB hits!

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
Yeah. Basically a healer with that same break sub-DPS capability. It's been eye-opening to see the work he has put into this MOC. And they should pair well with FF's break comp.

Yeah, I actually wish I had him.

He looks like he'll be great in 2.2 MoC, too.

It would be incredible if Jiaoqiu turned out that way.

Nihility would be ultimate omni-class, too.

Last edited:

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Uhhh... so I didn't plan it and yolo pulled E0S1 Aventurine (won 50/50 and 75/25) 🤷‍♂️

Gonna chase cons until E2 probably, seems like it's good for Acheron.

Won E1 50/50, and the next 10 pull got me Bailu (didn't have her) so E2 is a guarantee, best case scenario for a lost 50/50, hell yeah.

:ryan3:
Cannot wait for doomposting Jiaoqiu when 2.X CTB hits!

We gotta be ruthless on Jiaoqiu, it's gonna be the final piece on my ACHERON INFINITY GAUNTLET

Last edited:

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So...

I won my 50-50 and got Aventurine... When it comes to his LC, I don't have the best F2P option according to Prydwen... But I do have Gepard's LC, which is his second best... on Gepard. Should I just say "bye" to Gepard and put the LC on Aventurine? I might try to get Aventurine's LC since it's literally been so long since I've gotten a 5 star's LC that the "most recent rolls" doesn't actually show my last one cause it was so long ago.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I got the worst 4-stars when I was pulling for Aventurine and his LC!

Mostly mid LCs. 5(!!!) copies of Make the World Clamor(already have an S5), 2 Perfect Vows, 3 Shared Feeling, and a Landau's Choice. I did manage to get 2 of the new Preservation LCs, but I have Aventurine's signature so I don't know if it will ever get used by anyone.

I only got 2 copies of Luka and none of Lynx(both of whom are not E6), but snagged 3 more copies of Serval(she's been E6+ for a year now). The best 4* I got was a random Herta(now E6) from the LC banner.

Doing the final event fight today was fun with Ratio, Topaz, Aventurine and Sparkle. It was a bloodbath haha

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
So...

I won my 50-50 and got Aventurine... When it comes to his LC, I don't have the best F2P option according to Prydwen... But I do have Gepard's LC, which is his second best... on Gepard. Should I just say "bye" to Gepard and put the LC on Aventurine? I might try to get Aventurine's LC since it's literally been so long since I've gotten a 5 star's LC that the "most recent rolls" doesn't actually show my last one cause it was so long ago.
Gepard's cone really is excellent on him as well, I'd say if you're not that bothered about his cone just use that for sure. It seems like Aventurine is pretty much an improvement over Gepard in most ways, I don't think Gepard is obsolete or anything as he's still an excellent character but if you have Aventurine he'll likely be better in the long run.

Edit: One other thing, if you were running Aventurine with Acheron his cone also gives him another debuff which is pretty useful. You can also use Trends of the Universal Market though which is also excellent for him due to the high defence it gives (if S5) and consistently adding a debuff too when he gets hit. He's got a lot of great options really.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My team of Fu Xuan/Sparkle/Acheron/Pela got me a SS on the final challenge. Don't think I'll need a DPS for a while

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I maxed out the Erudition BP light cone. Are any of the other ones worth getting especially at low superimpositions?

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
I maxed out the Erudition BP light cone. Are any of the other ones worth getting especially at low superimpositions?

Currently, Carve Moon, Weave Clouds is the only other one worth considering, depending on how high your superimposition (if you even have them) is on gacha harmony cones (mainly Dance Dance Dance and/or Asta's element-boost cone)

After that.....Gallagher/Lynx wouldn't necessarily mind the healing one for giving more bonus/passive healing without having to expend skill points, but there are better team-focused abundance options.

Blank

Oct 27, 2017

Not really. The main issue with Carve the Moon is the randomness/buff aren't universally useful (that and Meshing Cogs/Memories of the Past exist and current harmony's really like spamming ults). I have it at S5 and basically can't find a character I actually want to use it on over Meshing/Memories.

I'd probably get 1 of each as a "just in case" then start to slowly superimpose them if you decide to keep buying battle passes.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Not really. The main issue with Carve the Moon is the randomness/buff aren't universally useful (that and Meshing Cogs/Memories of the Past exist and current harmony's really like spamming ults). I have it at S5 and basically can't find a character I actually want to use it on over Meshing/Memories.

I'd probably get 1 of each as a "just in case" then start to slowly superimpose them if you decide to keep buying battle passes.

I haven't picked anything yet but after thinking about it the Hunt one at least looks ok as a crit stat stick. Pretty underwhelmed after getting the Erudition one maxed out. Think I'll stop here tbh.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
was a fun challenge today using the follow up team and seeing all the follow up attacks repeat and repeat.