• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad I ended up pulling for Luocha. I'm using a Kefka/Jingliu/Ruan Mei/Luocha team and he's doing way better than Bailu. While I liked Bailu, I needed someone else as she was really the only healer I was using.

Now I think it's time to do all these other events I haven't done. I've mostly been holding off on story missions and I haven't even made it to Penacony yet (crew's still packing their bags). I wonder how many summons I can gather if I started it tonight. Maybe I'll try and pull for Adventurine.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
EClvcwx.jpg

I literally said during the pull as I knew this was guaranteed what if she comes twice then the destruction symbol showed up again.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Smashed through the combat event and really enjoyed it. I love how you get tailored trial teams and the buffs are sizeable and basically required to get the top scores.

I like the combat puzzle stuff they put together for these kind of events, and I enjoy being strong-armed into having to fight a certain way.

The teams feel so different too. Jingliu and Blade felt worlds apart from Xueyi and Himeko. And man, every time I use Xueyi I love using her. She feels great.

I did miss out on the S rank on one fight as I couldn't beat Kafka in time with what I think were some mixed up buffs - but I also think I just couldn't bring myself to take down the queen.

I'm up-to-date now on the story and events. I've really enjoyed all of 2.1. There's been a nice mixture of content. I didn't expect to like the board game, but I had a lot of fun with it. The drink-mixing event turned out to be a lot more varied than I expected, with a better story than I could have hoped for.

And now this combat event - blasted through it in one sitting, but really enjoyed it. It gave me a chance to play with loads of different characters, got me thinking and paid out nicely. Happy days.

I did buy the game's welkin equivalent at the start of 2.1 - I can never remember its name - but even still, I've managed to rake in 100 pulls so far in this patch. Great haul. Still got a lot to do too.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty desolate back half of the patch for me. More so than usual with where I'm at.

I've reached the point where I am just raising a few traces from 9 -> 10. While I'm not 100% satisified with some reiic builds they're mostly in the "good enough" category at worst. I would be chasing very specific pieces for an extra few crit rolls and the odds are I won't get an improvement even if I were to pump months worth of stamina into a domain. Thinking about looping all the way back to Seele who I stopped using ever since I min-maxed the hell out of QQ.

Usually when having to skip a limited character and there's no events, I'll have a 4* character as a project to work on. But after finishing Gallagher, who's fantastic btw, I've finished up with all the 4*s I would use. Maybe break effect Luka could be something? I could always swap gear if I end up going for Boothill.

Anyway, after a few days how are E0 Aventurine getters finding him? Not necessarily looking to be sold on him but just curious, especially from the perspective of any FX / Huo Huo havers.

Last edited:

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Closest I've gotten was under 10 but in two separate pulls in Genshin. Did a single pull for Diluc and then got Dehya in the next 10 pull.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I do Simulated Universe, it makes me wonder how large the script the game currently has is.

also playable polka when

Oct 25, 2017
Doesnt she overcap crit rate with the LCs effect? She gets some crit rate extra when attacking low health enemies. Idk what artifact to replace though. That chest is really good.

I'm gonna pull for her Signature, so the cone will change. Which should give her some bonus CD. I am also going for her Eidolon 1 and plan on pairing her with Aventurine and Acheron. But hitting 100% CR just was too funny not to share

Oct 25, 2017
id probably sacrifice the CR chest for a CD one with (hopefully) CR rolls

You are better off using S5 Final Victor on Topaz. The stacking crit dmg buff is just too good, and it does not expire when Numby takes action so Topaz can start her turn with full stacks of the buff.

Unfortunately don't have many good CD mainstat/CR substat chest pieces, asides from a hackerspace on on my Bronya that rolled 3 times into CR. But I feel these two set bonuses are really good with her, and honestly kinda tired of farming for pioneer. I'm just gonna pray and hope future self modling resins give me a decent pair of speed boots.

If I fail in pulling her signature with what I am trying to save up, I will consider Final Victor. Also looking at the lightcone, I never realized it's Ratio pointing a gun at Aventurine. I just thought it was Aventurine looking at himself in a mirror

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
For those who have Aventurine's E1, how big of a difference does it make when it comes to his SP usage/sustain comfort? I might build some pity on his banner with a chance at "accidentally" getting his E1.

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
For those who have Aventurine's E1, how big of a difference does it make when it comes to his SP usage/sustain comfort? I might build some pity on his banner with a chance at "accidentally" getting his E1.

If you're running a FUA team, you're pretty unlikely to ever use SP… maybe one at the start?

But I can't imagine ever needing to use one with his E1.

Also man, I kinda want his S1 now. But I think that'll probably have to wait for a rerun.

Last edited:

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Seeing the leaked MOC updates, I'm gonna try my hand at building my E2 Gallagher next. Does he prefer an ER rope? Seems fairly easy to get him to 150% with the free cone.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
It took me 150 pulls to get Aventurine... I swear this game's rigged. It's taken me more and more pulls whenever I go for a character. If it takes more than that to get Sam than I'm done with this shit because no way am I buying those fucking shards and grinding a whole patch for one character is bullshit. I'm just sticking to the story and using what I got.

At least Aventurine's fucking great though. I went from not being about to 3 star level 9 of MoC to completing the whole thing by just replacing preservation trailblazer with him.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
It took me 150 pulls to get Aventurine... I swear this game's rigged. It's taken me more and more pulls whenever I go for a character. If it takes more than that to get Sam than I'm done with this shit because no way am I buying those fucking shards and grinding a whole patch for one character is bullshit. I'm just sticking to the story and using what I got.
180 is the worst case. 160 is a good number to calculate around if you want a character since it's so close to guaranteed that it's usually good enough.
Plan around that amount when going for characters and you will never be blindsided, being lucky just means you can guarantee another character faster.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Been mulling over pulling for Aventurine and where I'm at currently is that I don't need him but should the game one day require a third team I'd have a perfect sustainer for a FUA team considering I've got Jing Yuan, Clara, Ratio and Himeko with a Ruan Mei. I missed out on the DoT meta but FUA I can still do…soooo I think I'm gonna….wait until one day before his banner ends to decide :p

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
lol...

I was just about ready to leave the Pioneer Diver's gulag and move to FUA team, only to learn both Topaz's and Ratio's BiS relic is the fuckin; Pioneer Diver 🤣

so-back-to-it-negan-negan.gif

Did the event, 3 cycles remaining was the goal (not sure why they phrase it like that, should've stuck to "cycles used: X" like in MoC).

3PLCFr3.png

kJwPv0Z.png

Speed?

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
Seeing the leaked MOC updates, I'm gonna try my hand at building my E2 Gallagher next. Does he prefer an ER rope? Seems fairly easy to get him to 150% with the free cone.
ER Rope is good for fast ult rotations. I honestly don't think his free cone is that great unless you are struggling to get BE stats. Multiplication speeds him up significantly for Besotted uptime and QPQ is quite powerful with his free 100% advance on ultimate if you can speed tune your team properly. Try to hit at least 100% BE for some decent heals. If you are using Ruan Mei that's 20% less BE you need to hit the 150% to max out his healing.

0o5DVds.png

This is my build and it works well even in MoC 12. Ignore the fire dmg orb because that's the only one that has the substats I wanted lol.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
ER Rope is good for fast ult rotations. I honestly don't think his free cone is that great unless you are struggling to get BE stats. Multiplication speeds him up significantly for Besotted uptime and QPQ is quite powerful with his free 100% advance on ultimate if you can speed tune your team properly. Try to hit at least 100% BE for some decent heals. If you are using Ruan Mei that's 20% less BE you need to hit the 150% to max out his healing.

0o5DVds.png

This is my build and it works well even in MoC 12. Ignore the fire dmg orb because that's the only one that has the substats I wanted lol.

Nice, thanks for the reference. I got a couple of pieces RM left over that I could probably put on him. Gonna start on the abundance trace farming after I've finished my harmony farm, should be in time for the next MoC lol.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
180 is the worst case. 160 is a good number to calculate around if you want a character since it's so close to guaranteed that it's usually good enough.
Plan around that amount when going for characters and you will never be blindsided, being lucky just means you can guarantee another character faster.
I'm well aware. I don't have a gambling bone in my body so I always wait until I have 180 pulls before going for a character. The problem is that that felt like overkill but now that I know how it feels to lose over a patch's worth of pulls, it doesn't feel worth it.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Why I use a random character from random players as support there are some who almost reach 8000 HP while I barely have 3000 HP with maxed out characters with everything, maxed LC, maxed relics and and everything. Ok I may have E0 or E1 and maybe double LC and soemtimes maxed out LC too but they rarely add much to HP. Even if they have maxed eidolons or LC they stillc an't reach 8000 HP. How do they do that?

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
Why I use a random character from random players as support there are some who almost reach 8000 HP while I barely have 3000 HP with maxed out characters with everything, maxed LC, maxed relics and and everything. Ok I may have E0 or E1 and maybe double LC and soemtimes maxed out LC too but they rarely add much to HP. Even if they have maxed eidolons or LC they stillc an't reach 8000 HP. How do they do that?
its just relics at that point. better rolls or just using hp/def rope over something else like energy rope

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Redid some of the event stages

tfX5ych.png

I really want E6 Xueyi.
i50KKWa.png
It would be nice to have 60%+ crit but the LC helps with that when she kills enemies. Better planar would be nice but it's fine for now.

Nah, come on always advice going for full pity when calculating pulls, don't trust the gacha.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Max out short king's trace, currently testing err rope instead of def rope for faster ult rotation/apply debuff.

I don't think Aventurines' damage is that impressive even on e6s1 and SSS+ relics, I am currently aiming for build him above 168 SPD+ERR rope to pair with E1 RuanMei or E2 Robin for fast ult rotation.

Nah, She is the only one that can max the corpse of Duke Inferno.
Jing Yuan/Himeko say hi.

This is my Gallagher in DanHengIL's team, he mainly act as a mini-Huohuo to charge up Tingyun and Sparkle energy and pure SP creator.
With s1 RuanMei, on turn 1 he could normal atack>immediately charge up ult>enhanced attack> to completely break Ice Golem's weakness bar before it taking any actions. If I swap him with S5 Multiplications he basically achieve 200 effective spd.

oBBvn0Z.png