Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
The video was surprisingly cute and fun. But still you cannot pull me bird lady I must save Jade for Jade

atlans89

Oct 25, 2017
Stelle throwing what looks to be hunt trace materials angering Jingliu, then running away is pretty great, as well as (presumably) her being Kafka's judge for the new outfit.

Was hoping Caelus/Stelle would be in the band, but alas.

Argenti remains the broest of bros, ofc he'd play drums.
It's Xianzhou's currency. Stelle prolly thought of Jingliu begging for money so she threw some scrap and that angered her.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That was pretty good fun. They're really pumping out the animated teasers lately, not that i'm complaining!

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Stelle throwing what looks to be hunt trace materials angering Jingliu, then running away is pretty great, as well as (presumably) her being Kafka's judge for the new outfit.

Was hoping Caelus/Stelle would be in the band, but alas.

Argenti remains the broest of bros, ofc he'd play drums.
Even worse. It is one of the useless unique currencies they all but ditched.

Poor Serval. No 4 stars allowed in Robin's band.

Yanqing made the fucking list lol.

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
Do we know which traces mats or boss mats she uses though?

For ascension mats, likely Raging Hearts, which are used for Fire characters in Penacony.

She's Destruction, so she should use those mats on Penacony.

And since she lands in 2.3, pretty safe to assume she'll use the drops from the new weekly boss.

We should have definitive answers on all of these early next week, though, around the time 2.2 hits.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
I like your canon so i trust you

Finally got a good piece from this 3x event.
IMG-2273.png

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
New relic set for Firefly? Well, shit I've been grinding the current break set. I feel cheated.

I suppose I can grind out some of the other materials more safely.

I beat PF4-1 using Himeko, Herta, Xueyi, and Ruan Mei.

Basically took no damage, just constant breaks triggering FUA, breaking, triggering more FUAs, giving me Ults, to break more, and trigger more FUAs.

Just supremely satisfying.

I'm going to pick up Xueyi the next chance I get. When I have used her she's a whole lot of fun.

There's something about her animations, sound effects and feel… hope we can get a five star equivalent someday.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Managed zero cycle PF Stage 4 with Himeko/Herta with Tingyun and Ruan Mei. Its actually pretty straight forward, you pick the energy buff and give tingyun DDD, herta and himko will constantly refill the stage buff and get their ults back while tingyun constantly advances them forward.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
What a cute video! :)
I'll definitely watch the concert, but I'm gonna be honest, apart from the music in trailers or other promo material I don't enjoy Star Rail's music much. Much of Penacony's music for example outright makes me feel uncomfortable.

must be the demon inside you fighting against holy art that are Penacony's bangers 😎

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What a cute video! :)
I'll definitely watch the concert, but I'm gonna be honest, apart from the music in trailers or other promo material I don't enjoy Star Rail's music much. Much of Penacony's music for example outright makes me feel uncomfortable.
If you don't mind going into it, what exactly makes you uncomfortable? Not a fan of jazz or something?

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Pencony is a big step up in the music department over Loufu and even Belobog aside from Wildfire.

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
What a cute video, I loved that. Always enjoy seeing more Kafka, the interactions were cute, and Argenti continues to be the pinnacle of beauty.

This is canon in the 2.2 storyline, and not because I am looking for fanart of the 2 characters I plan to roll for and put on the same team. Trust me, I saw the leaks.

View: https://twitter.com/piiroinardesco/status/1764343766847012898

I approve, always thought these two would be good girlfriends. Hope they get some kind of interaction in 2.2.

Light Valyis

Apr 19, 2024
So, I uhm, accidentally used a 1 pull on Aventurines banner instead of Jingliu and well, guess I have to build Aventurine now

03-AALIYAH

Jul 21, 2023
Got full star at PF. I'm getting a little vexed by how the autobattler is better at playing the game than me 😅

Just a passing thought, but do we have any leak about a possible Imaginary/Erudition character coming in the near future ?

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
Got full star at PF. I'm getting a little vexed by how the autobattler is better at playing the game than me 😅

Just a passing thought, but do we have any leak about a possible Imaginary/Erudition character coming in the near future ?
Screwllum is presumably imaginary erudition and he shouldn't be that far off

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whew, only a week away from Robin's glorious return to the stage/album release~ 🪽🙌😇

Also, tomorrow I'll have the 10 passes I need to finally reach 300 on the standard banner...! Also also, I'm at 69 pity on the standard banner...!! Plan is to choose Bronya unless I get her from the regular pity... though even if I do, then I may have to consider E1... guess we'll see what happens.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
110 passes saved. Hope I get an early Robin, she looks pretty great. Truly an embodiment of the Harmony.

NZerker12

Oct 25, 2017
Is it weird that I can clear MOC 12 but can't even 3 star the Pure Fiction 4 on the current and previous versions? I can't even 2 star it thats how bad it is.