• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone post that Jeff Gerstmann gif, you know the one

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
GameXplain, I want to see how you tackle this rumor in your next video.
Already picturing that thumbnail with a "+18"

pixelpatron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seattle
XXX rated leakage. Click here for more info!

giphy.gif

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
This has to be Reggie's other Twitter account, right? Still spilling the beans, I see, Reggie.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
@HotGirlVideos69 is the real hero we need in these dark times, bless them.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys I have it on good authority Gamescom will be cancelled. No one could predict this but me.

When I'm proven right you shall then be required to report that my sources are also claiming two new F-Zero games are coming.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
I mean makes sense folk want release, and i dunno maybe there kink is revealing details on game announcements, I aint gonna kink shame

Aswitch

"This guy are sick"
Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Man you can't make this stuff up man. This is pure gold. I will freaking be rolling if this is true. From that inital story I heard it's some lonely dev that's feeding here this info in the hopes of winning her heart or something like that? if that's the case that adds all the more credence to her credibility.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Are you seriously reading leaks by yourself?

NAH I'M WITH MY BOYS

Last edited:

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How did so many hot girls that are of the age of consent come to the same conclusion regarding the matter of E3. I want answers.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lol to be fair, it was pretty obvious they were gonna close down all major event

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there another rumor that lined up with this saying there would be a Direct next week since there would be two in March, one of which we learned about today?

That rumor didn't say anything about BotW2 or Metroid, but still.