• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I love how these dipshits love to say "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MADE THEIR CHOICE IN 2016!!!!" when the majority of Americans voted against Trump by what I believe is the largest margin in popular vote history where the electoral college chose the other candidate.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What an awful week for this administration.

The call on its own was bad but I don't think there was enough indisputable evidence to incriminate, however the allegations outlined In this whistleblower complaint.

Hoo boy!

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be delicious. Even better that he's panicking already. Hope this fucker gets destroyed.

WarioLuigi22

alt account
Banned
May 11, 2019
If Cheeto is "impeached", can he still run in 2020? I know impeached doesn't mean removed from office

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
The boy right of Maguire kinda looks like a mix between two Spider Men: Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I love how these dipshits love to say "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MADE THEIR CHOICE IN 2016!!!!" when the majority of Americans voted against Trump by what I believe is the largest margin in popular vote history where the electoral college chose the other candidate.

Yep. He got 46 percent of the vote and that's one of the lowest in modern history. 54 percent voted Hillary or third party. But the American people have spoken!

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CHOSE THIS GUY, SO ANY CRIMES HE COMMITTED SUBSEQUENTLY THAT THEY COULDN'T HAVE FACTORED INTO THEIR CHOICE SHOULD BE IGNORED.

-Devin Nunes

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I'm not surprised he did that shit. He probably did a whole lot of that.

But the obstruction of justice here got me more worked up. These fuckers in the whitehouse/DOJ were trying to cover this shit up and that corruption is the downfall of democracies. Fucking lock them all up!

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
HES GONNA THROW TRUMP UNDER THE BUS HOLY SHIT
original.gif

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
So is Maguire just putting a lot of hot air out there right now...or is he actually going to take a stand.

I doubt he has the balls, but we'll see.

Edit** He's going the "I'm a Patriot and great person." route. I doubt he's going to actually be honest.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly scared that Maguire is gonna pull some bullshit here and downplay these complaints. Its sad because this what most Americans will see and remember. God I hope he doesnt bullshit this.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Can't save him from New York though, right?
Not that way, no. I hope he spends time behind bars. It will be an injustice if he doesn't, and if we don't make him pay then we don't discourage other crooks from running for President, and we MUST show criminals that running for President isn't a way to escape trouble.

Jun 20, 2019
Thoughts from Brad Simpson, the historian who commented on the context of the phone call transcript, on today's whistleblower report.

He says that all of these discussions generate mountains of paper evidence and Congress should be able to get all of it.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
It's like these morons are incapable of not committing crimes. Trump just can't help himself

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Cheeto is "impeached", can he still run in 2020? I know impeached doesn't mean removed from office

Yes, impeachment is essentially an indictment by the House. The Senate still needs to convict for him to be removed from office. After that, Congress would still have to vote on whether or not to bar him from future office.