• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Oi! Fancy a cuppa? I'm knackered. Let the spankings begin.

ae45f43c-988a-4eed-botedg.jpeg

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Oi, me and me mates are proper chuffed

RBH

Nov 2, 2017
Me and me mum went down to the pub and put down a tenner

Last edited:

RBH

Nov 2, 2017
We had a nosh-up last night with some bangers and mash

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I once got into an embarrassing situation because I was only familiar with the British sense of "the full monty" and the people I was speaking to were only familiar with the American sense.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
Is this a leaked script for season 4 of The Boys?

Karl Urban isn't trying any more and it's glorious

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
So ah jumped eautta bed'n
aull ah had was me undies aun
n'ah've waulked eaut th'frunt'n
ah've seen uh the caur smashed'n'auh seen
th'bloke waulkin back to thucaur

Last edited:

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Also is it rude to post this when it's like 4 AM over in Yurop and few of them are awake?

The answer is no, it's funny.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Absolutely gutted at the state of this thread. Absolute scenes when the lads wake up.

Oct 27, 2017
The perception of this nebulous concept of 'Britishness' and the British accent by the rest of the world is absolutely hilarious to me. I love the idea that we're all walking around either going "What-ho chaps, bally good show Bunty, top scruntings I say, top of the wonk" or "Cor blimey guvnor, 'Es a right royal wrong-un, make no mistake abaht vat innit, lawd luvva duck"

Okm8Wanker.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
The perception of this nebulous concept of 'Britishness' and the British accent by the rest of the world is absolutely hilarious to me. I love the idea that we're all walking around either going "What-ho chaps, bally good show Bunty, top scruntings I say, top of the wonk" or "Cor blimey guvnor, 'Es a right royal wrong-un, make no mistake abaht vat innit, lawd luvva duck"

Okm8Wanker.
so this british mmo is not an accurate representation?
b0eghrd4qyt61.png