Kanann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But there are some (like me) that can't stand ANY salads or vegetables. What to do then?

Try pour them with hot chilli sauce, work like a magic.

I learned this technique from food fighter that can shove 5+kg of salad without struggle.

I still don't like vegetables, but can eating them now.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
But there are some (like me) that can't stand ANY salads or vegetables. What to do then?

Well that's not normal and even taking into account varying taste buds among people it's probably 95% mental. Like, there's no out-of-worldly-unique taste to all vegetables and salads that other foods somehow avoid. I'm sure you can find vegetables and salads you like.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Well that's not normal and even taking into account varying taste buds among people it's probably 95% mental. Like, there's no out-of-worldly-unique taste to all vegetables and salads that other foods somehow avoid. I'm sure you can find vegetables and salads you like.
The taste and the feeling is just horrible and makes me gag.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
The taste and the feeling is just horrible and makes me gag.

There's like a billion different vegetables and they comprise every possible combination of texture and taste. I mean what do you put on your sandwiches? What do you have with your meat? Surely not every one of your daily meals is non-vegetables only.

Compass

alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Green smoothie

bunch of kale
one banana
some strawberries
Two scoops of chocolate whey protein
2-3 table spoons of avocado oil
1 table spoon of fish oil

Its hard to eat when you're barely hungry due to all the fiber. Fats and protein help sustain the energy. Veggies help with the bad cravings as well. If anything, I started eating salads and other healthier stuff, just because my body wants that now.

MattEnth

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA
it's been 3 days and I just feel starving hungry all the time, even when I've just eaten. I'm drinking plenty of water, keeping exercising, but still, just hungry all the time.

I've been there. I've lost 70 lbs from my all-time high weight. When I started diet and exercise, I was also hungry all the time. I tracked everything on my Fitbit and would just feel enraged ("hangry," if you will) when it said I couldn't have any more calories.

I swapped to Keto, and while Keto is pretty hardcore, it definitely convinced me that the sensation of hunger is directly correlated with blood sugar.

So my advice is...

A) Stick with it
B) Try cutting out all carb-centric meals. No potatoes, pasta, rice, corn, bread, or sugar.