Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Yeah I really like my Switch, but man I have yet to really play a game I loved. Hell, the only game I have finished is Odyssey and I stopped after doing the story, no post game at all. I fully expect some upcoming games to grab me but so far....meh.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty clear maybe to you. That doesn't speak for all of us.
Oh come on. It's objective fact that the Switch hasn't released many big games that aren't ports (some months to even years old) as of late.

The thought is clearly palpable when the biggest releases of the year for it so far have been Kirby and several games that many people have played for months if not years already.

norealmx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Lucky you... I'm here trying to convince myselft NOT to get DK:TF, while I'm waiting for Hyrule Warriors.

The only game I have not enjoyed, was made specifically for the PS3/Xbox combo. Kinda ironic.

Mr.Beep

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You can play some of the best indie games on the go!? Binding of Isaac and Gungeon on the bus is amazing.

Proc

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who is a multi console owner and primarily plays on my 4k tv and pc monitor, the switch hasn't really clicked with me after Zelda, Splatoon, and Mario. I prefer to play indie games on pc and ps4. I don't seem to ever want to play video games outside of my house and I have televisions or monitors with consoles in all of the rooms I occupy. I will continue to play and enjoy Switch exclusives, both indie and AAA, but I won't be double dipping at all after I bought Mario Kart and barely played it. I'm looking forward to E3 and have no intention on selling it.

Deleted member 1185

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I own 4 games on my Switch and 3 of them are just repurchases of games I played to death on my WiiU (BOTW, Mk8, Donkey Kong)

Mario Odyssey is the only brand new title I have played on it that blew me away. Ive heard Rabbids is good but havent got to it yet.

Switch definitely does seem to have a lack of big new releases. Hopefully the second half of the year has surprises. Ive been waiting countless years for another console animal crossing game

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
I traded mine in for a Pro when GameStop had the $50 bonus on console trade-ins. I'm undecided whether I will pick one up when Smash Bros comes out.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
I actually feel the same way OP. Well said. Was a wii u owner as well and feel like while I loved the first year, this year has been extremely underwhelming for me. I've been trying to enjoy the games that have come out but they haven't clicked with me for whatever reason or I simply already owned them on wii u. Hope fall/winter turns things around for me.

Deleted member 3017

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One thing I'll add is if you were a Wii U owner and are struggling to make it through the first half of 2018 on Switch, I don't know how you survived the U's lifecycle.

Compared to most of that system's life, 2018 has been a feast.

Oct 28, 2017
With the large amount of games that came out last year and the ports released this year its given me a chance to catch up on the many games I kept in the backlog.

This is a simple case of someone who doesn't enjoy Nintendo consoles

resident_UA

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean this thread is very similar to the one we had few days ago. And I have to agree that I can relate to OP. Nintendo really isn't doing anything to grab a huge portion of people (especially those with multiple consoles). I drove for an hour to get my Switch and was really excited about it for few months, but now it's just covered in dust behind the TV...

Halabane

Nov 10, 2017
I bought it at launch. Besides than the games you mentioned...I will add Xeno and Disgaea. IF I could make a wish it would be more of those niche vita games and old playstation games would make their way onto this. I like turned base and stradegy games ... be great to have FF9. Doubt it will happen but there are just some old playstation titles that would be nice to port to this device.

I also hope when they do they do a better job in getting menus and other text large enough to read on the small screen. From talking to some of the smaller devs at PAX that is a concern they have with some of their games and one of the reason ports are not that simple. Kind of hurts the portable part.

Mcjmetroid

Oct 28, 2017
Limerick, Ireland
The same for me.

I don't care about Pokémon
I don't care about Pikimin
I don't care about JRPGs
I don't care about Smash
I don't care about Animal Crossing
I don't care about Mario spin-offs
I play indies on PC

I bought a NSW for BOTW, Super Mario Odyssey, Bayonetta 3 and MP4.
Year 2 for NSW is really mediocre for me, especially because i was a Wii U D1 buyer and i have played all the Wii U exclusives, not gonna pay 60€ for Nintendo ports.

Wow pretty much the exact same as you although I play Indies on the Switch.

I'm gonna wait to be shocked at E3 though.

Waggles

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't touched it since finishing Odyssey, but I'm excited to return should Ninty unleash a salvo of quality games this fall. Hell, I wanna grab a few ports once a decent discount or b2g1 comes around.

But I'm content with this. There is an absurd amount of quality already on the immediate horizon on ps4 that I want to enjoy, not to mention kicking around a few games from the backlog.

Father Kratos

Oct 30, 2017
You shouldn't have bought it if you aren't that much into Zelda and Mario, nothing wrong with waiting till the library grows.
This. I've SMO, Zelda, Mario+Rabbids, MK8 and Rayman Legends for switch. But have no plans to buy switch in the near future. Have enuf games to play. Will wait for a price drop, more games in the library I care about or may be even a revision in a couple of years.(Bought the games during the rare sales for Nintendo games)

Mcjmetroid

Oct 28, 2017
Limerick, Ireland
I've said it before and I'll say it again, give them a chance with this. They've had an excellent first year lineup from April 2017 to April 2018. I understand some of it it ports but I think we all know what happened here: Nintendo didn't have 100% confidence in the Switch hence the bare bones UI and lack of online system etc.

It's been a very slow first half of the year but I expect it to pickup after E3. If we're having this chat this time.next year then yes I think it's time to be concerned.

Wololo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I'm kind of in the same boat. I do like Zelda from the little i've played. But as with every new nintendo console I'm basically waiting for the new pokemon. And then after that I never use it again.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Alright, let's try this format for this thread:
  • Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King - An action-adventure told in the form of a story passed down from grandfather to grandchildren, which can influence the course of events in the game itself.
  • Bulb Boy - An adventure game in which the player's head lights up and not only allows them to survive electrical shocks, but can also be unscrewed for use in strange places.
  • Cat Quest - A role-playing game set in an open world kingdom called Felingard. The player takes control of an anthropomorphic cat who embarks on a quest to rescue his kidnapped sister. The game features real-time combat, dungeon crawling, and equipment that helps progress the player's stats.
  • Death Squared - A puzzle game in which the player work together with others to solve block puzzles and avoid traps.
  • Elliot Quest - An action-adventure game with a top-down overworld connecting the various areas. At the beginning of the game, Elliot can do little but run, jump, and shoot arrows, but as he acquires new items and gains experience, he will gain new abilities, i.e., double jumping, bouncing off enemies, etc. that will let him access new places in the world. There are also towns in which Elliot can talk to NPCs for hints, which are usually cryptic.
  • The Flame in the Flood - An adventure game in which the goal is to have the girl Scout and her dog Aesop survive as long as possible, and there are different strips of land and ramshackle settlements that can be explored on foot. They are linked together by a large river, as most of the environment is flooded, and can be navigated using a raft. The game can either be played with the Traveler difficulty level where there are checkpoints and an abundance of supplies, or in the harder Survival mode with permadeath, fewer supplies and having Scout's stats diminish at an increased rate.
  • Floor Kids - A rhythm game featuring unique freestyle gameplay and rhythm challenges. The innovative controls allow the player the freedom to play the way they like with a dynamic scoring system that rewards their moves based on musicality, originality, and style.
  • Gorogoa - A puzzle game comprised of lavishly illustrated panels that players arrange and combine in imaginative ways to solve puzzles
  • Graceful Explosion Machine - A shoot-'em-up in which the player is tasked with murdering aliens across 36 levels that span four different worlds using one of four weapons each mapped to its own button. There's a basic blaster that shoots in a straight line and can overheat, while the other weapons use a power gauge that can be refilled by picking up yellow crystals dropped by slain enemies. These weapons include an energy sword that slices in a circular motion around the ship for two full rotations that not only kills enemies but also their bullets, a sniper beam that reaches all the way across the screen and does massive damage if focused on one enemy, and homing missiles.
  • Ittle Dew 2+ - An action-adventure game in which protagonist Ittle and her sidekick Tippsie have somehow crashed into a pond in the middle of an island and must collect their eight pieces of raft locked away in eight different dungeons to set sail again. The game features four different upgradable weapons, each with a secondary function as a puzzle-solving tool, and a "Dream World," which features puzzle-filled bonus dungeons.
  • Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - A shoot-'em-up in which the player controls different parts of a huge spaceship. The ships engines, weapons and shields have to be maintained at all times if the player is to survive, which requires running to from and to parts of the ship. The spaceship can be upgraded by finding and collecting powerful space-gems that all have their own unique upgrades.
  • Lumo - A platformer in which the objective is to collect four important objects lost in a long, elaborate maze filled with hazards and platforms. There are over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of secrets to uncover.
  • The Mummy Demastered - An action-adventure game where the player traverses a large map which opens up to the player as they make progress in the game. Upon dying the game resets the player as a new character, who then must retrieve their items from a zombified version of their former selves. There are two endings in this game, each of which are determined by the player's survival in their escape from the collapsing tomb.
  • NeuroVoider - A shoot-'em-up set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. There are 8736 unique enemies to blow up and tons of loot to customize their character with, including a double twin-plasma shotgun.
  • Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - An action-adventure game in which the protagonist (a boy) looks for his father, who went hunting for the legendary monster Oceanhorn, and must discover and travel through the many islands of the Uncharted Seas, looking for many tools and magic seals who will allow him to access new places and defeat new bosses. Much of the game is about fighting monsters (with sword and shield or a few spells) and solving puzzles (pushing switches and moving blocks and statues to open gates and paths, or even blowing up secret walls) in a 3D isometric view. There is also a 3rd person view mini-game when sailing between islands, where the player fires a weapon to hit sea mines and sea monsters or to break crates and barrels.
  • OPUS: The Day We Found Earth - An adventure game where the player has to use a space telescope to search through the cosmos, looking for Earth. By locating and scanning nearby stars, the player makes progress and unlocks areas of the spaceship. As a new area is unlocked, they can examine items and facilities inside to explore the stories and secrets of each character.
  • Pan-Pan: A tiny big adventure - A puzzle game in which the objective is to repair your spaceship by collecting various mechanical parts. The puzzles themselves range from redirecting energy through terminals in order to open doors, to manipulating bridges to unlock new areas.
  • Poi: Explorer Edition - A platformer featuring two children who are on an adventure to unravel the puzzles of the Milky Way Globe. The goal is to make their way through the game collecting Explorer Medallions placed around various worlds in the game with a ton of mini-games and challenges along the way, such as reaching the top of a peak, running an obstacle course or collecting seven keys.
  • Thimbleweed Park - An adventure game played similarly to early graphic adventure games; it is seen from a third person perspective, with a view of the area taking up the majority of the screen, while the bottom portion is taken up by the player's inventory and a list of verbs to navigate with, such as "use", "pick up", and "talk to." The game also has five different characters which the player can switch between in the middle of gameplay.
  • Worms W.M.D - A strategy game in which the player takes turns taking out an opposing team in environments that are affected by the impact of projectiles and a large influence for physics. The game features the ability to craft weapons by gathering parts from special crates, as well as vehicles and stationary turrets. There are also buildings, which the worms can enter to find shelter from enemy fire or sneak up on opponents.

Would these games suffice?

TLZ

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got my Switch back in October. I have a Wii U, and I thought that from a design standpoint it was very much the wrong direction. I didn't 'get' the need for the tablet, and found the software library to be more than lacking. When I saw the Switch though, it absolutely clicked for me. This was what the Vita should have been. I love the design, the build quality, the concept - I even love its stripped back dashboard.

And the games! In year 1 we had a port of the best Mario Kart they've made, as well as new iterations of Zelda and Mario, all handheld! I'm not a massive fan of Mario and Zelda, but even I have admit that this is a pretty bloody strong launch year.

So I buy my Switch back in October. I get Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart, Mario Rabbids and Zelda. At first it was great, largely because of the notion of being able to dock and undock and essentially never have to suffer through start menus ever again. I finished Odyssey (it was fine), finished Mario Kart (it was good!), put down Zelda after the first dungeon and played a few hours of Rabbids.

And... that's kind of it? The software well has dried up and no matter what I try to pull myself back in, I come up short. I bought Xenoblade, and it's okay. It has a lot more tedium than I'd like. I bought FE Warriors, and again it's fine. I put in a few hours and I dropped it. Most recently I bought Splatoon, and it just straight up isn't for me. I do not like it at all. I feel like I'm just spending money on games that I don't really like because I so desperately want to enjoy something on my Switch. And these aren't cheap games either - because it's Nintendo, these are at least £40 a pop, sometimes £50.

And this year's 'releases' aren't helping matters. Tropical Freeze is one of my favourite games on the Wii U (one of the only ones I really, really enjoyed), but I'm not paying another £50 to play it on Switch when I have the disc sat on my shelf next to me.

I don't know when or if I will have a game on the Switch that I think is more than just 'okay', but I hope it's not too long because I love the platform. I'm not supporting it in buying any more games that I don't particularly care for though..
Hopefully that wait for Yoshi won't disappoint.

TLZ

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What are the point of these threads? Switch has tons of critically acclaimed games, why make a thread saying you don't like good games? - comes off as trollish. Seems like a personal thing.
It's actually your post that seems to make it personal.

There's other threads and general Switch thread for this. Why make another one? :/
There are a ton other pointless threads here that could've simply been posts. Are you going to say the same to all of them?

Django

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Oh come on. It's objective fact that the Switch hasn't released many big games that aren't ports (some months to even years old) as of late.

The thought is clearly palpable when the biggest releases of the year for it so far have been Kirby and several games that many people have played for months if not years already.
I think it is fair to say that though the Switch has, in its first year especially, gotten a lot of ports. However, because they come from the WiiU...they really aren't like say, playing the PS4 port of Shadow of the Colossus...because most people have played SotC....whereas, almost nobody has played any of these great WiiU games.

Take Bayonetta 2 for example, within its launch window it sold as much, and then an additional 50% more than the WiiU version within the same timeframe. Effectively more than doubling the amount of copies out in the world in just a couple months. Clearly a game that good staying on the WiiU, unplayed by 97% of gamers out there...would be downright criminal.

These games need to be ported to a system that isn't a horrible cruddy thing that nobody bought. And now that most of the best games have ben ported from WiiU, and developers are 2 months into year 2 of the Switch's lifespan, we can start to see new games and new exclusives or multiplats.

Honestly, in the first year alone i have almost matched the number of games I had on my Vita....that in my mind, is friggin amazing. we haven't even had E3 yet and I have a ton of games I am looking forward to on Switch. Bayonetta 3, Travis Strikes Again, Metroid Prime 4, Little Nightmares, Mega Man and Mega Man x legacy collection, Advanced Gungeons and Draguns ( massive game changing update for Enter the Gungeon), Hyper Light Drifter...finally on a portable where is belongs.....just to name a few.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's why I've not picked up a switch yet. Given the library so far my Vita is still a much more desirable portable to me.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's been kinda rough. I play indies on the PC and already went through the ports on my Wii U. Not much else left. Hopefully there's new announcements soon.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
In that same boat, OP. Zelda was great (though I could have just bought it on my Wii U) Splatoon 2 was fun, but felt like more of the same, and MARIO Odyssey was great if not a bit disappointing. Mario + Rabbids is the best game on the system by a large margin.

Otherwise it's just ports from the Wii U and ports from other consoles. Bleh.

Oct 25, 2017
The only Switch games I own are:

Zelda
Mario
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Xenoblade 2

and I'm okay with this library so far, can't wait to get more exclusives down the line.

Goonopher

Oct 27, 2017
I echo the OP. Football Manager Touch is the first game I can't put down on the system. As someone whom grew up on Nintendo, seeing these glowing reviews for Odyssey, BOTW, XBC2 etc I'm left scratching my head wondering what I'm doing wrong as none of these games do anything for me. The previous game in each of those series I adored and played to death.

I bought Kirby for my son and I to play, again it's good but nowhere near Robobot or Triple Deluxe.

To say I'm worried about Metroid Prime 4 and Fire Emblem is an understatement.

I guess having a PS4 doesn't help either as that platform has matured into something wonderful after a dreadful start.

Last edited:

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think it is fair to say that though the Switch has, in its first year especially, gotten a lot of ports. However, because they come from the WiiU...they really aren't like say, playing the PS4 port of Shadow of the Colossus...because most people have played SotC....whereas, almost nobody has played any of these great WiiU games.

Take Bayonetta 2 for example, within its launch window it sold as much, and then an additional 50% more than the WiiU version within the same timeframe. Effectively more than doubling the amount of copies out in the world in just a couple months. Clearly a game that good staying on the WiiU, unplayed by 97% of gamers out there...would be downright criminal.

These games need to be ported to a system that isn't a horrible cruddy thing that nobody bought. And now that most of the best games have ben ported from WiiU, and developers are 2 months into year 2 of the Switch's lifespan, we can start to see new games and new exclusives or multiplats.

Honestly, in the first year alone i have almost matched the number of games I had on my Vita....that in my mind, is friggin amazing. we haven't even had E3 yet and I have a ton of games I am looking forward to on Switch. Bayonetta 3, Travis Strikes Again, Metroid Prime 4, Little Nightmares, Mega Man and Mega Man x legacy collection, Advanced Gungeons and Draguns ( massive game changing update for Enter the Gungeon), Hyper Light Drifter...finally on a portable where is belongs.....just to name a few.
Yeah don't get me wrong. So far it's been great overall, but recently it's been in more of a slump compared to the other consoles and even it's own year 1. Ports are still ports, and it looks kinda bad when they're this plentiful. Though I'm hopeful that it'll slow down when Nintendo kicks it up a notch with Q3.

And to be fair, you discount SotC even though many wii u games sold about as much if not more. People love saying "nobody played the Wii U" which is kinda true, but several games still sold 1-2 million copies if not much more. Not to mention the games like Hyrule Warriors which were also on 3DS.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Honestly, I can't wrap my head around this complaint if you own any major platform in 2018. Either ya'll pickier than anyone I've ever met, or your free time is mind-blowingly unlimited. I'll never be able to play even a fraction of all the games I'm interested in on any one console, including the Switch.

Last edited:

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Rocket league is the only thing keeping me engaged on the system right now. Been considering DK but I have the WiiU version

Vundu

Dec 9, 2017
Opposite for me. There are too many games I want at the moment. Not enough free time and money to play them all.

Now the weather is getting better I will be playing less at lunch time as I used to sit at work and play on my Switch if it was raining but if it's fine I usually go for a walk.

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
BOTW justified buying my Switch alone. Together with GoW my GOTG so far. I also really enjoyed Mario Kart and Odyssey. However, I haven't touched my Switch ever since I finished Odyssey. I bought a 128 GB card for it which I haven't used even once... Not interested on Smash or Pokemon in the slightest, or playing old games. If Nintendo or one of their partners don't come up with some exciting games during E3 I'll probably sell it soon afterwards.

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised by this thread. Based on reviews, exclusives, and sales, this is nintendos best first year of any console since the GBA.
Oh it is. It's just that threads like this attract a vocal minority who like to court controversy by saying things to go against the grain. We had EXACTLY the same threads in PS4's first year too. All the "it has no games" memes were out in force, people saying they were massively disappointed in it, saying the launch games were the worst of any console ever etc.

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
The last six months have definitely been very disappointing for me. Haven't bought a game since Odyssey.

I'm not too fussed as I have enough PS4 games to catch up on and look forward to, but it is slightly concerning given Nintendo really did have plenty of time to be preparing for the Switch's launch in the barren last few years of the Wii U's life.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Why do we have so many of these threads recently? Be patient, we're only barely over a year since launch, I'm fairly certain there'll be a steady stream of non-port games in the future.
That's this famous moment when people (not meaning OP especially) sell their new consoles only to buy one again 3 months later after magically discovering the next event (direct, E3, whatever).

Deleted member 3017

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's this famous moment when people (not meaning OP especially) sell their new consoles only to buy one again 3 months later after magically discovering the next event (direct, E3, whatever).

There will definitely be more than a few users on this forum who will purchase a Switch at least three times over the next few years.

Necronomicon

Banned
Dec 11, 2017
I think there's a lack of information about the future.
After July is all mistery. Yeah, Smash and Metronid are coming... But we saw nothing about them outside their existence. So people don't have the hype. It's the hype that take topics like these at bay.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think there's a lack of information about the future.
After July is all mistery. Yeah, Smash and Metronid are coming... But we saw nothing about them outside their existence. So people don't have the hype. It's the hype that take topics like these at bay.
This is also a good point. Not only have we not received much this year, we have no concrete idea of what is coming. That's probably a big reason threads and comments like this are made, and such expressions are completely justified.

Stormed

Jan 5, 2018
Utah
I love my Switch, but this season has me starved of games. We are in dire need for some new release dates for games

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Since Fire Emblem Warriors, not one game interested me...i think it´s very thin on NEW stuff, i don`t care about indies that are so cheap on other platforms and so expensive on switch or old ports, i had a Wii U, played all the hits and don`t need them again... but i am also not interested in Pokemon or Smash, this are exactly two franchises i couldn´t care less about...i suspect Smash will be a Deluxe version of the Wii U Smash and Pokemon, well...not my thing, never was

give me NEW experiences, a new Pilotwings, a new Wave Race, a new F-Zero...or something we never heard of..hell, this year it´s this Sushi Striker Game that comes off as something new...they had that on E3 last year and we have the next E3 in 4 weeks and. this game is still not released? Why does that take so long?

All this talk of combining 3DS and Switch dev teams never played out like expected...

or what is with Hollow Knight, if it were so dead simple to bring games to the Switch, why does this take so long? I think it takes all so long because the compromises are huge for devs with this kind of hardware, it is too weak and you must cut corners to get your game running on the hardware, even Nintendo themselves tricks around with Dynamic Resolutions, no AA and stuff to get those games running in an acceptable state...

I don´t know something is fishy for me and i really am no more on Nintendo´s side of the things but on the "where are the games" side? All in all i am remembered of the Wii U at the moment, the wait is (for me!) too long between the releases...

This year i am frankly only interested in Fire Emblem, nothing more...i hope this game releases at the end of the year

Last edited:

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
2017 was amazing and 2018 has been abysmal for me (especially since I'm a Wii U owner, so those ports mean nothing to me). I've bought one game so far (Celeste). Right now I'm still playing 2017 games on it.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I have to disagree.
I'm a Wii U owner (and played a lot)

I don't regret so far :
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Mario Odyssey
Fire Emblem Warriors
Attack on Titans 2
Snipperclips
Splatoon 2 (OP didn't like it tho)
ARMS
Dragon Quest Builders
(I don't list the ports from Wii U or Zelda since it's available on it too)

Indies (ok, some of them are on other platforms, but due to the Switch itself, you can like to double dip) :
Galaxy on Fire : Manticore
Nine Parchments
Shantae
Spelunker Party
Death Square
Masters of Anima

Upcoming I won't regret :
Hyrule Warriors (and I had the Wii U + 3DS with all DLC but this all in one is dope when you like musou games)
Octopath Traveler

I'm not sure about other I preordered atm.

Should I list the hyped upcoming ones ? (Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Metroid, Bayonetta 3...)

I just miss one game to have an absolute love for this console.
I won't do port begging
I won't do port begging
I won't do port begging
I won't do port begging
I won't do port begging
I won't do port begging
I won't do port begging
... :P
My english is rough, so maybe i wasnt clear enough. What i meant was no enough system sellers. I find weird that you put out a list of games "i do not regret", instead of games "made the switch worthwhile". And even in that list, possible only mario odissey and snipperclips are not really divisive... and mario 3D does nothing to me, so eh.

I get, for some people its about how accessible the games are, not which ones exactly(its like cellphones games, people play there ecause its accessible, not because the games are the best), even op admits it... but I can wait. No reason to not get one later on for lower prices and even more games..

SleepyPanda46

Oct 26, 2017
I dont get the OP. For a console that is one year old the libary is pretty good. It seems like you should wait 1-2 years to buy a console and if you are not intrested in half of the nintendo frenchises it is clear that the switch collects dust.

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
The number of Wii owners who own a switch on this forum is really high hence why this countinues to be a talkng point here and not on other gaming related social media.
Yeah and Switch has good word of mouth. Even people who aren't hardcore gamers (this is anecdotal ofc) have begun looking into the jump from Wii U to Switch.