• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
lookalikes-kristen-stewart.jpg

021811_KristenStewart_TeresaPalmer_XXXX_110218151733.jpg

This is the best one on this thread. I wish Teresa Palmer was in more stuff.

Tunar

May 6, 2020
I remember having a huge crush on Bryce Dallas Howard from spider man 3. Damn can't believe it's been 15 years she still looks great. Can always tell the difference between her and chastain.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
I thought she got married to someone with the last name of Salads. I even Googled it. 🙃

Oct 27, 2017
Man, watching The Village behind the scenes made me crush on Bryce way back when. Can't mistake her to this day, sorry OP. (Even searching the behind the scenes on YT, the comments know what was up haha)

Speaking of behind the scenes. I watched them a lot with the Jurassic Park DVDs. Back then, not really knowing who Tea Leoni was and after watching JP3 and the extras, I felt she looked awfully familiar to Katheleen Kennedy who was a staple of the special features on the JP films and other movies I owned that she had (co)produced.

20200606_145711gajwi.jpg

There was an age difference but it always stuck with me.

Oct 25, 2017
While this thread is further evidence that a lot more people are face blind than they realize, I'm pleasantly surprised no one brought up the comparison I always used to hear and drove me crazy, which is Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz.
03a01dcc7439b0a73c4930187645ede1.jpg

They're both dark-haired Hispanics, and... that's basically it.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I vaguely remember that when I was a kid, I watched a lot of movies with white dudes in suits that had nice hair. The movies would use both their first and last names at various points in the movies. Invariably, halfway through the film, I would realize either that the two names both refer to the same person who I had assumed was two different people, or that two people who looked vaguely similar weren't actually the same guy.

FunnyBunny19

alt account
Banned
Jan 3, 2019
go get your eyes checked OP, yours was very easy

that tom hardy and logan marshal one though, fuuuuck

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
To confuse Jaime Pressley with the actress from Sex Education is odd, or with the other younger actresses. Jaime is 42 and looks her age, which is fine. She is fit, but she definitely looks older than Emma, who's only 24.

MajesticSoup

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
For the longest time I thought Gnarles Barkely and Ceelo Green were 2 different artists who looked exactly the same.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They look nothing alike besides a very broad look of being women, actresses and red head. Bryce always have a puffy look while Jessica has a more angular and long face.

And while Pressly has some similar features of Margot, that pic is Margot Robbie in both. I actually bet my account on it. Margot Robbie, while having a strong jaw, still has much softer features than Jaime Pressly.

edit:
margot
462073325_10-820x1224.jpg

also margo
actress-margot-robbie-attends-the-uk-premiere-of-the-wolf-of-wall-at-picture-id461558413

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
Every time we have one of these threads I'm reminded of how many of you poor bastards obviously suffer from face blindness.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now I realize why so many threads about fantasy casting actors to an existing property is always incredibly poor in here. Y'all literally only look at hairstyle and hair color and call it "perfect casting." What a joke.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
As someone who likes women with big bottoms, I can tell BDH apart from Jessica Chastain.