B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
OK guys, I feel like I need to say this again for some reason. You cannot advocate for the murder of elected officials on this board. That includes wishing the French Revolution would take place in the modern day United States. Death threats against elected officials, or anyone else, will get you banned.

Three users had to be banned in this thread as a result of this. Don't try and disguise these threats, we aren't dumb and can spot them.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
No, I'm responding to those who keep saying that Trump will be impeached as soon as Democrats get back into power.

I have a feeling that fascism has already taken over the country, and people aren't realizing yet that it may be too late for anything to stop it.

Again, people say it's just a matter of getting back the house and the Senate, but what if it never happens as a result of Russian interference?

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
No, I'm responding to those who keep saying that Trump will be impeached as soon as Democrats get back into power.

I have a feeling that fascism has already taken over the country, and people aren't realizing yet that it may be too late for anything to happen.

Again, people say it's just a matter of getting back the house and the Senate, but what if it never happens as a result of Russian interference?
I feel the same. I fear that too many fascist changes may have happened for peaceful exchange of power. :(

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Ded. I can't believe people think this current government will run the US forever and facsim is already in place.

This will never happen. There are far too many people at work, much smarter people, who will prevent this.

The people in power are morons. They cannot kibosh every attempt to stop them. This country is far to public and open.

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
OK guys, I feel like I need to say this again for some reason. You cannot advocate for the murder of elected officials on this board. That includes wishing the French Revolution would take place in the modern day United States. Death threats against elected officials, or anyone else, will get you banned.

Three users had to be banned in this thread as a result of this. Don't try and disguise these threats, we aren't dumb and can spot them.

Neoliberal!

phantomx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

What about Kathy Griffin holding heads pics?

Deleted member 2083

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I have a feeling that fascism has already taken over the country, and people aren't realizing yet that it may be too late for anything to stop it.

We won a Senate election in Alabama this week.

Don't get demoralized, it's not too late to improve the direction of this country.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
What about Kathy Griffin holding heads pics?
16328.jpg

Oct 29, 2017
The majority of the country gets it's news from Fox, not to mention they're the ones with all the guns.

It doesn't paint a pretty picture. The writing seems to be on the wall as far as I'm concerned.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you. I really like the moderation on this board. The french revolution stuff on the first page was shocking and im glad that stuff like that is not allowed on this board.

I didnt want to post in this thread before, but i guess now i will say something. We need to keep calm and stop with the revolution talk. people chose this guy. nearly half the country. these republican voters chose him, the senate, AND the house. they went out there, year after year after obama won by a record number of votes, and voted in the house, then the senate and finally the presidency. thats how real democracy works. saying we will take it to the streets alluding to a violent rebellion is what those right wing militia do. we are better than that.

what we need to do is get our asses to the polls. we need to find out who were those 150k people in florida who wrote in joke candidates like donald duck and mickey mouse. we need to talk to the liberals who voted third party or stayed home in WI, MI and PA. We need to talk to our parents and our grandparents and explain to them what Trump is doing to this country. they wont believe the truth coming from NBC, NY Times or CNN but they might believe their own flesh and blood. this board and especially the other board had this tendency to paint everyone with the same brush and im like these people are your family, your neighbors, your coworkers and your friends. i knew several guys in college who just didnt go vote despite there being a polling station on campus.

protests are great and all but they dont accomplish shit. votes do. everyone protested the muslim bannings, ten months later, they are going into effect. woohoo? the women marches? what did they do? trump had 19 accusers and is still in office. 65% of white women in alabama still voted for a pedophile. protests just get us bad press. people look at liberals fighting at righters on the streets and they immediately get turned off. lets focus on getting the vote out instead of rioting on the streets acting like sore losers because thats how we will come across.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you. I really like the moderation on this board. The french revolution stuff on the first page was shocking and im glad that stuff like that is not allowed on this board.

I didnt want to post in this thread before, but i guess now i will say something. We need to keep calm and stop with the revolution talk. people chose this guy. nearly half the country. these republican voters chose him, the senate, AND the house. they went out there, year after year after obama won by a record number of votes, and voted in the house, then the senate and finally the presidency. thats how real democracy works. saying we will take it to the streets alluding to a violent rebellion is what those right wing militia do. we are better than that.
If you're really bothered by that sort of thing, there's a report button on the posts you can use to bring them to our attention. We can't be everywhere all the time and do appreciate the help.

Oct 27, 2017
04a7e258cee3e8bd1be78882b0ac6f6d.jpg

Last time we tried taking to the streets, it didn't make a difference. We're going to need to win at the ballot box. To start, we need to stop buying shit and slow down the economy.

feb044cd71d984fdb758df3632b2eadb--bush-family-newspaper-headlines.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-war-protestors-remember-the-iraq-war-marches

I'd also want to point out this French Revolution stuff is dumb as hell. You're not going to beat Uncle Sam in a street fight. They're going to put you down like dogs. Put the economy in peril and all the moderates who thought Trump could make them a buck or two will be happy to give anyone else a vote.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
The Initial human response to treachery and skullduggery is to FIGHT BACK.

You have to temper that desire into mobilizing political will and support.

Without the violent action necessary to maintain a civilized society that grants us access to basic care.