• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
When you're in the shower, while you do wash your body and your hair, you don't use antibacterial hand soap. If you pee in the shower, shouldn't you still wash your hands after you're out of the shower?

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
This hurts my brain and makes no sense. You are literally washing your body, and you are asking if you wash your hands while cleaning yourself? what?

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, wouldn't peeing in the shower be hands free? And wouldn't you already be gripping something filled with soap to wash yourself? This doesn't make sense

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dong_beetle.png

I hate smoking weed with people like you.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What about pooping in the shower?

You just reminded me of when I was 5 or so and one of our neighbors was morbidly obese, I'm talking 700-800 pounds. He had to shit in the bathtub because he was literally too heavy for the toilet. We only found about it when his tub became clogged up and the plumbers had to break it apart and replace all the pipes. You could smell that shit (literally) across the entire apartment complex.

Zona

Oct 27, 2017
I wash my hands twice in the shower, once after soaping up, and again after scrubbing off. Especially because the last step in my shower process is using a face wash, followed by the coldest water I can stand.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Pee and poop in the shower at the start. Then everything is clean by the end of the natural shower process.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
You'd be automatically washing your hands so yes. Not even a trick question unless you only get in the shower to pee and not even use soap or water to actually take a shower.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i've found that urinating on my hands while showering is like killing 3 birds with one stone.