yagal

Oct 25, 2017

dong_beetle.png

I hate smoking weed with people like you.

Lmao I'm dying
I needed this now, 3 hours ago I sent an old man to a COVID 19 hospital as his wife was saying to me "they never come back from there"

Stay home and meme

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Mash it down the drain.
Stomp it, push it down. No need to use your hands.

Do people actually do this?

It fucking grosses me out thinking of pooping in the shower and then using your bare foot to stomp and mash your shit down the drain. I know you're in the shower so you can just easily clean your foot but it still makes me gag picturing it.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Soap works because of the chemical and mechanical action of the soap molecule having both water loving and fat-loving opposite ends. The water loving part grabs unto a water molecule, the fat loving part grabs unto the outer layers of bacteria and everything that gets you sick, including viruses literally ripping them apart.

It has nothing to do with the presence of any antibacterial properties and there is very little evidence that antibacterial soaps even work as intended.

Sage Anahata

Banned
Oct 6, 2019
Urine is sterile. There's less bacteria in pee than tap water.

Although if you aren't drinking enough water (3-4 litres a day or 100+ Oz's) and your diet is poison, I can understand why you may be concerned (drinking more water helps flush toxins from the body, some of which leaves via urine).

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
When you're in the shower, while you do wash your body and your hair, you don't use antibacterial hand soap. If you pee in the shower, shouldn't you still wash your hands after you're out of the shower?
Fyi, all soap including shower gel /body wash and shampoo will be antibacterial (and antiviral).

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Soap isn't anti bacterial and doesn't need to be, it detaches dirt and oils from your hands, carrying bacteria and viruses with it via running water. Soap that is labelled as anti bacterial isn't entirely proven to do much extra over regular soap (note, I'm not talking about hand sanitiser which does kill bacteria and some viruses).

So the soap or shower gel you're showering with is enough to be clean, should you need to clean your hands for any additional reason while showering.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Okay, for real though, why would I? Am I pissing into my hands in this scenario? Do I have deadly dick bacteria? I just don't understand what OP thinks is happening here.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
The longer the quarantine lasts, the more I fear for the type of threads we'll get

Wtf is wrong with you, just be normal.