Votes: 1,013 76.2%
  • Bacon

Votes: 132 9.9%
  • Other (post what you think)

Votes: 109 8.2%

• Total voters

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
It's iHob going forward. Anyone who insists on still calling it iHop is just living in the past. You are old and ignorant, the world changes so you either keep up or you don't. It's been 6 months since you've even left your bedroom, your fingernails and toenails are the longest they've ever been in your life.

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
I voted burrito, because it needs to be burritos. Even if they have other things there, nothing matches up to the majesty of the mighty burrito.

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
This is how a brand dies. Immediately recalled this shit:

9828.jpg

At least they had the smarts to keep regular 7-Up on the market.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Just cancel this stupid restaurant. They decided to make different menus for different times of the day, which defeats the fucking purpose of a 24 hour breakfast restaurant for me (I want my Swedish crepes at midnight!) and all the other people who go to IHOP at night are trash. The ones who go during weekend mornings are big loud families.

This is the last straw. I'm done with IHObasic

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's an upside down P. I H and O are the same letters upside down.

Their flippin' the savings upside down! And this marketing is kinda dumb.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
This hasn't had any consequences yet and I can already tell you that someone will be fired over this.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
seems idiotic to throw away what's basically a household name, but what do I know

knocturnalis

Oct 27, 2017
Changing it to breakfast can be beneficial. My sister was surprised to when I told her that IHOP sold waffles. She thought I was pranking her.

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
Breakfast because pancakes equal carbs. Not that anything else on their menu is healthy.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
...I don't get it. Why? They have a shit ton of brand recognition, everyone knows they serve more than just pancakes.

Why risk shooting yourself in the foot?

Jazzy

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be breakfast. Which I will ask: If it's the International House of Breakfast, will they have international breakfast foods? Congee, vegemite, nasi lemak, halwa poori?