• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 21, 2018
Aren't these twitter responses just from a few nonsense-spewing trolls?
Have any actual elected republicans said anything that ridiculous (not that they aren't capable of it)?

People on Twitter are trolls. News at 11

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As in using a picture of someone you are not as your avatar.
30a.jpeg

That's craaaaazy

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Were they F5'ing her Twitter page during that or something? What if she hadn't tweeted anything at all?

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
calling it simply "art and architecture" isn't wrong on the surface, but it's worryingly close to deeply antisemitic tropes we should expect better

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Umm you have to admit it was a bit dumb of her to tweet that without simultaneously kissing the Pope's feet and apologizing for the Muslim world's crimes against Catholicism.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Can't be surprised, good number of yall opened her up to baseless bitch eating crackers hatred takes

And then you turned around and praised Pelosi for not giving a fuck

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017

That's ridiculous........ISIS DIDN'T view our legacies as art and architecture, HENCE they destroyed them as symbols of paganism. It would have been fantastic if they did. This is like picking fights where there is none. For an atheist like myself, Notre Dame's value is as an object of art and human creation. I am sure many would agree. I view the Blue Mosque in the same way. I wouldn't (didn't) go there to pray......I love the majesty of it, and will be incredibly sad if it gets destroyed because how beautiful of an object it is.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
She could tweet that America is the greatest nation and they will find a way to link her to ISIS.....Dems need to get a backbone and go on the attack and defend her. I feel so bad for her.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
WELL IF SHE JUST WORDED IT A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY -

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Can we have some context as to who these assholes are? Are they of any importance? I have absolutely no idea.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bitch eating crackers and all that.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Lol. If she's going to get pilloried for something completely innocent, why even try not to offend. The hatred is clearly all about who she is, not what she says.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Rent fucking free.
Free marketing 24/7.

Only danger is that some crazy fuck might stab her someday or something.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
Can't be surprised, good number of yall opened her up to baseless bitch eating crackers hatred takes

And then you turned around and praised Pelosi for not giving a fuck

Hey, that's a little unfair!

Most of the people who wanted to police her words didn't bother to defend Pelosi because they didn't even show their face in the more recent thread where our president is obviously trying to get her killed.

Maybe they don't regret their choices, but they certainly understood it wasn't a good look once things escalated even further and they still mostly wanted to blame it all on the Muslim woman for bringing threats against her life on herself through word choice.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lol at the "crown of thorns"

these fucking people are all crazy

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile the right wing also took a break from trying to say she was minimizing 9/11 to... minimize 9/11 by comparing it to the fire:

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
It's hard enough for someone to be black in the US. But to be both black AND a Muslim like Omar? She's a bat signal to racists. They don't even want her to exist, so they sure as hell aren't going to be content to let her speak her mind. That's why it's so damn important that she does.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Democratic Party not choosing to stand behind and support her with her 9/11 controversy basically just gave a free pass to her opponents to take these kind of cheap shots IMO

Sad

While, I dont think it would have stopped the shitbags that are quoted in the OP, it did 100% make her an easier target.