Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Op maybe the issue is that the joke wasn't mildly amusing to anyone but you?
You should honestly know better by know that jokes of any kind aren't allowed here.
Any thread with the mildest amount of fun gets shut down for being inconsequential or some shit. I can't breeeeeaathe
Yet my thread about politics in games was never locked.

Be funnier?

that is why you should browse both, era and 4chan
Considering that racism, ableism, sexism, etc. is tolerated on 4chan fuck that.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
source.gif

Seems a smidge dramatic.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
I give that "joke" -1/10

You're like the cartoon kid who asked for more detention after receiving it the first time. Everything ok at home?

Oct 25, 2017
Like Wed-Thursday like the top 10 threads in off topic were either Star Wars or Trump/impeachment

Someone in a community thread I post in said something about Trump giving his opinion on the new Star Wars so that OT could just be one megathread. That was some good fun.

Also people dunking on this poor chap on his way out are showing poor form imo. Can't be nice? Don't say nothing.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I get it. I'm always tempted to make "Another TLJ Thread" but we both know that wouldn't go anywhere. Dig up the "Make Joke Threads Here" thread to get it out of your system

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Give them a tag, "Laugh at my pain" or something and link it to this thread. Please?

One thing I miss about GAF. You did dumb shit, your ass got a tag.

Oct 28, 2017
This thread normally would have been locked by now. Make the most of it OP!!

People are just being mean. Relax and go windex your ass.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Now that the Skywalker films has concluded and Cats has released, we can close down the whole forum. Its original purpose has been fulfilled.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Is this like someone who immediately quits a job just cause their boss gives them a verbal warning for doing some dumb shit? It's not a big deal OP.

Redeye97

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
If there's one thing I'd say this forum is guilty of (including me) is giving so much attention to such a pointless thread.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'll never understand these ban-begging threads. Why not just close the tab and not come back?

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
At the old place they used to give people stupid tags to shame them for creating bad topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.