• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Seems like someone on 4chan got some lowres screenshots of the Crash Bandicoot 4 trailer.
4chan thread's here: https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/513264735
Images below

U28gXtk.png

356RoSb.png

s7EDkiB.png

LWz3OVN.png

iQ28xXa.png

QnCxQdN.png

Rsm8JeW.png

fzS7na2.png

sqf2Zzf.png

Edit: Replaced 4chan links with imgur

Last edited:

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Please be good.

I have faith after the Crash trilogy remakes, Spyro trilogy remakes and CTR remake being excellent. But, I'm always nervous that somehow Activision will screw this up.

I am hoping to be 100% proven completely wrong.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Every single thing in this franchise has been leaking since the reboot lol

Tiny Hawk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
New Cortex reminds me of the redesign from Crash of the Titans/Mind over Mutant, but I kinda like this one a lot more?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
How did these seemingly leak so easily?

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Xbox marketing deal?
No, likely just from an Xbox page, like YouTube or Facebook.

Also, I think the Crash games have sold much, much higher on PS4 than Xbox, because, despite being multiplatform for longer than Crash was exclusive to PlayStation, a lot of people just see Crash as synonymous with PlayStation. I think I recall reading CTR NF sold much higher on PS4 than Xbox and Switch. So I doubt Activision would sign a marketing deal with any company outside of Sony.

OP
OP
RockmanBN

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Really glad Cortex is playable. Want to see how they handle it versus how it was done in Twinsanity.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
The art style looks quite different from N. Sane/CTR, but this also looks pretty cool, despite being low quality stills.

Excited to see the full reveal!

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Those redesigns are a lot better looking than the boxart led me to believe. The remake designs are the best, but these are pretty great, all things considered.

Harley

Alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2020
the Oldest House, NYC, NY
I love everything about this so far.

Really liking the new character designs. Great to see you can use different skins because Crash has been the better for it since that started.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm that a bummer. I was actually expecting supernatural elements like magic and wizardry stuff and photorealistic environment

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
So that leak from awhile back about Cortex being playable was legit huh?

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Interesting, it looks a little reminiscent of the Titans games.

Looking forward to seeing non-potato-quality assets.

Oct 27, 2017
At this point they might as well just drop the trailer and save the press stuff for monday lol

But anyways, LETS GOOOOO!
Bruh, they got the GOAT jetboard from Crash 2 in there!
It looks like the masks are basically Mario-style suit powerups! DOPE!
AND it looks like the rumors about Cortex being playable were spot on. Which means that the gameplay and structure will be LINEAR CLASSIC STYLE CRASH as was reported in the rumors! THANK GOD!

Also, the image quality may be low, but I LOVE the aesthetics that I'm seeing. Its looks GREAT! Wouldn't mind this being the style they go foward with for the franchise's foreseeable future.