• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yikes. Are we okay generalizing a diverse country with 1.1 billion people? How is acceptable for a board that leans progressive?

If there was a similar thread about how Muslims are terrorists, it would be 100 pages long of people calling out that bullshit.
I don't know what you are talking about and I am probably more progressive than you anyway. I am just speaking anectodally, creepiest men I ever been around so a story like this doesn't surprise me. How they carry themselves is symptomatic of a bigger problem. I think it goes without saying I didn't meet all 70Billion of them and duh, men throughout the whole planet don't have their act even remotely together.

Last edited:

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Fuck, stories like this make my blood boil.
Sadly, despite all I believe in regarding human rights and fair trials, I feel I would not object to the perpetrators being beaten in the streets to be made an example of...

...aaaand I've learned something horrible about myself today! Here's hoping I'm never in a position of power.
Guess it's back to the safety of the VG section for me.

RadicalR

Oct 27, 2017
Patriarchy and misogyny are the reasons behind this, and India needs a couple waves of feminism.

Uh, you do realize that "love" back then isn't the tender love we think of now, but rather providing for your wife and not leaving her or beating her to death?

Alright, you guys can stop jumping on me. I've always been taught by my priests to mean that "husbands and wives must respect and love each other." However, I can completely understand where you guys are coming from on this.

Just shitty people misusing the Bible to get what they want.