ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
edit: in addition to already announced

707033_gen_b.png
A Sonic figurine in a Sony collection; past SEGA execs would be turning in their graves, lol. Looks nice though. I was so close to pulling the trigger on the Mania SE, but that statue was huge and I could never rationalize where I'd actually be able to put it.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
A Sonic figurine in a Sony collection; past SEGA execs would be turning in their graves, lol. Looks nice though. I was so close to pulling the trigger on the Mania SE, but that statue was huge and I could never rationalize where I'd actually be able to put it.

Funny, but it's not a Sony collection despite initial reports

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
For some reason, it took a fair amount of effort to find Totaku's official website and social media channels, but here they are:
https://www.mytotaku.com/
https://twitter.com/mytotaku
https://www.instagram.com/mytotaku/

https://www.mytotaku.com/en/Home/About said:
Welcome to the TOTAKU™ Collection, a series of 10cm highly detailed collectible figurines from the world's favourite video games.

TOTAKU™ (pronounced TOE-TAK-OO) brings together characters from video games past and present in a brand new collection created using highly detailed 3D modelling techniques. Each figurine comes on a cross shaped base for you to display together in multiple configurations. This website is the HOME of the TOTAKU™ Collection, giving you all the details of every figure released and a sneak peek at what is coming in the future. Look out for variants, special editions and announcements as they come out. First Edition figures are available to pre-order now from all good specialty retailers.

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
It's funny the katakana says OTAKU
Maybe the delay is because they needed to change that オ to ト

Popetita

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
TX|PR
Did these ever come out at all? Never saw any preorders or anything.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but...

108118b.jpg

Fr1zzank

Nov 20, 2017
S'funny that the post prior to this was a Sonic one, because I just got a call from the EB Games where I pre-ordered all my Totaku from, and they informed me that the Sonic one was cancelled. Anybody know anything? It still shows Sonic on their site.

Orchid

Oct 27, 2017
GAME UK is apparently in the process of packing my delivery for the 6th

I bought the Hunter, Crash and Sackboy

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Hopefully picking up my Hunter tomorrow

Who's gonna mod theirs, except the obvious extra blood-stains, with custom weapons like the Logarius Wheel? ;)

Hyaku Shiki

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I just was checking EBs and one location told me that the Hunter shows on system July 15th as release date. Were these delayed or was he full of crap?

Edit: after calling another location they confirmed that is a $120 statue and not the Totaku.

Last edited:

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
My trio just shipped (WipEout car, Sackboy, Parappa). Though CS originally said I'd get express shipping, and this is labeled plain ol' ground... grumble grumble... I'll update with impressions whenever they arrive.

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Got confirmation the shipped batch of Hunters included one broken, and I'm last in line. Have to wait for the next batch. Already half-paid so I've got to wait

Fr1zzank

Nov 20, 2017
I got all 11 (Sonic pushed to June if their Twitter is correct), even though I thought they were coming in 2 waves today and on the 30th.

EB Games worker said that many of them were broken in the package, unfortunately.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Not going to be able to pick up my preorder until Sunday, but I'm very excited.