ara

Oct 26, 2017
Browsing dark theme Era is a joy on the dark mode Safari. Everything blends together beautifully.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot we get Apple Arcade with iOS13. I'm excited to try that out. I don't mind mobile games but there's so much crap that I never play anything. 4.99 to have a more curated list and not having to pay anything extra sounds pretty awesome.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
With my normal wallpaper and dark mode, the folder backgrounds look a bit invisible lol. Kind of jarring.

9zSvWFY.png

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck, this is insanely buggy.

Every time I scroll through my photos quickly the entire app crashes.

Mail has already crashed twice on me.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
OTA update from 12 went perfectly smooth. tested a lot of my most used apps, seems good. loving dark mode... bit irritated (but not surprised) that a lot of major apps like gmail still aren't working with it though

Hopefully most of the major issues are ironed out in the 13.1 update... which is just a few days off

Dinskugga

Nov 6, 2017
First impression

i hate the new volym bars and sound off icon. And i dont like that Apple have hideaway update apps in appstore....

and yeah. Dark mode is ugly as hell

trunx81

Banned
Feb 12, 2018
iPhone 6s+ here. Everything is snappy as it should be. Though I'm not seeing my WiFi symbol anymore. Even after restart. It's connected though and works with cellular data off.

Oct 25, 2017
So, anyone else notice that scrolling through the settings menu in dark mode seems to have a weird effect on the background? Like, the boxes bounce around and are not smooth.
Hard to explain but see if anyone notices.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Now Instagram remains as the only daily app I use that just absolutely blasts my eyes with bright whites. Hopefully they'll add dark mode some day.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, anyone else notice that scrolling through the settings menu in dark mode seems to have a weird effect on the background? Like, the boxes bounce around and are not smooth.
Hard to explain but see if anyone notices.

guessing you're on an OLED iphone, in which case, welcome to the joys of OLED ghosting when pixels switch between off and on quickly

Voidance

Oct 27, 2017
I want to update my iPad to iPadOS before my vacation where I will have questionable service. Is the current beta version expected to be the GM? With the date moved up to the 24th, it seems likely, but I wanted to check.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, this is insanely buggy.

Every time I scroll through my photos quickly the entire app crashes.

Mail has already crashed twice on me.
Yeah, I had some trouble directly after upgrading to the GM last week too. Haven't had any noteworthy issues since the day after though.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I need alternative dark icons. Other than that, I'm loving this new dark mode. Also love the swipe keyboard. Uninstalled Gboard.

Mar 3, 2018
Anyway to get back how the haptic touch or whatever it was called? I have an X and liked it more. Don't like the change to it after iOS 13

Loan Wolf

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
iOS 13 is a net positive so far, only minor inconvenience for me is the lack of saving words from swipe texting. Been using Swiftkey as my go to keyboard prior to the update

DodgeAnon

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who has both an iPhone and Apple Watch noticed that notifications chime and appear on the watch now, even if your phone is on? Previously it was only when your phone was off that notifications would wake your watch.