Do you (plan to) use bidets?

• Yes

Votes: 296 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 78 20.9%

• Total voters

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
Way ahead of you, these fools are stocking up on toilet paper when there are bidets on almost all of houses and im like, what are you doing?

Darth Karja

Oct 25, 2017
My wife is on board, any recommendations? I saw these two:
Home Depot
Costco
Any other recommendations in this price range or lower?
I have a slightly different version of the one from Home Depot. Mine is the Sam's Club special edition of that model. I also have the same one just without the blower in my other bathroom. I am happy with them. If you have a Sam's Club membership theirs is $199.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
My partner just bought one out of sheer coincidence last week. right before all the toilet paper shortage started in Canada. Couldn't even believe how hilarious the timing was.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
The one silver lining of coronavirus is the comedy that will be mined from people's irrational need for toilet paper for years to come

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It absolutely is, but you better get one quick. Now that the tp supply is exhausted people are snatching up all of the bidets. I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and the bidet aisle looked like the fucking Grand Canyon.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
Poll needs an option for "I already do". I love my Toto C200 Washlet.

I hate pooping outside my home without it. Plus you get to do the shuffle to get it all clean.

tenor.gif

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I actually installed bidets at all the homes I visit over a year ago. Everyone loves them and it is truly life changing. We won't be affected by toilet paper shortages.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am so glad that, little by little, Americans are realizing that it's barbaric to use up half a roll of toilet paper to scratch, rash and pick away at your asshole incessantly until the shit is "mostly gone"

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why the western world is so damn slow with adapting to this.

Asia have had it for a really long time. The first thing I did in Norway was look for a bidet.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
It's something I've contemplated for years. Everything going on right now with shortages on paper products is just pushing me to actually do it.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I was wondering why people are buying so much toilet paper instead of food or water. You don't even need a bidet, just take a quick shower.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Saw a luxe branded one the other day for $50. I'm going to pull the trigger on it!

Finally resetera is going to make a real difference in my life!

SELIG

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
all my bathrooms are not large enough to put a full bidet and a toilet. there are things you can get that are just attachements to the toilet correct?

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I bit the bullet and ordered one. Got the Luxe Bidet Neo 185 and glad I ordered it when I did. Prices jumped up to $80 and they're backordered on top of that.

Package should be arriving today, so I'll let Era know how I feel about this butt cleaner after I get it hooked up and tested out.

Kintaro

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't even think about it, but do these require an outlet to function? I don't have an outlet anywhere near the toilet.

FRS1987

Oct 31, 2017
New Jersey
Got one last year, was totally worth it. I never truly feel clean if I use public bathrooms in the U.S. I never use toilet paper at home because with a wet butt it'll just tear and stick to you. I use a small wash cloth and i dry myself and it always cleans. I also use different wash cloths and clean older ones so it's no issue to me and i never had my wash cloths become dirty. They're really efficient and you feel so clean afterwards. It's impossible for me to go back

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I've got one of those add-on bidets in the master bathroom. My TP usage is minimal, so I've got enough to last through this whole mess without having to stockpile.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
maybe.

i'm not about to go out and buy a "Luxe SuperSqueakyCleanButtholio 5000" gadget to stick to my toilet. if my new house has one in it then i'd use it. if not then it'll probably be wiping my ass like a disgusting clatty pig for the rest of my life.

if i feel really nasty i just use the showerhead anyway.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I will never understand why the concept of a toilet sprayer is so alien to some cultures, to the point of them thinking toilet paper is the most vital resource to stock up on a crisis.

Crazy.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Just use a handheld bidet. Better than what you are thinking of for sure!
hand-held-bidet-sprayer.jpg

Also can someone tell me how some of you only use toilet paper. Like how???!!

I have been using water since forever. I cant even imagine a different way. In fact dislike public toilets here in the West for this reason 🤷‍♂️😂