UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
It's that time of year again so what you get?

lite year for me.

Steam gift cards in the ol stocking.
New mousepad.

have a great Christmas era!!

vlaar

Banned
Sep 23, 2018
Was waiting for cyberpunk to get a new PC, but this one day the day before christmas so... oh well. New rig.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing this year, although I gave my SO a micro SD for her Switch.

Happy holidays y'all

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Some clothes for the gym. A bottle of gin to stay inebriated. That's about it.
It's most wonderful time of the year...

Jan 10, 2018
Schattendorf Austria
I got for my son the Switch starter Pack of Star Link and even for free he does not want it
And he got 15 Euro E-Shop Card and Luigis Mansion 3

I will buy myself Ring Fit as soon as it drops below 50 Euros.

Hohoho Merry Christmas Love Markus

linnus

Oct 25, 2017
Just some games that I've bought for myself... Jedi Fallen Order, Control and Planet Zoo.

As gift, only got a H&M gift card. lol

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
I'm getting my daughter Super Lucky's Tale on Switch. She's 4 years old AND LOVED the demo, she's going to be absolutely hyped to open the game this morning! (Kids are still asleep)

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I got my daughters the 2 setups below + a year's worth of Game Pass each. It's like xmas for me though because we have a bunch of games that the 3 of us can play now play together!

jn6QVg7.jpg

L4hQwYS.jpg

[Mod Edit: Slightly altered image]

Last edited by a moderator:

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Playstation Gold headphones. I've never owned a nice headset so I'm excited to use them today.

I bought myself all the games I wanted since black Friday anyway. This year was just the pregame for next gen launches so I kept it light.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
From a gift card and the eShop sale:

Ape Out
Heave Ho
Mother Russia Bleeds
Ironcast
Beat Cop

OP
OP
UF_C

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
Playstation Gold headphones. I've never owned a nice headset so I'm excited to use them today.

I bought myself all the games I wanted since black Friday anyway. This year was just the pregame for next gen launches so I kept it light.
The Golds were my first headset too. It's a game changer.

Exit Music

Nov 13, 2017
I've bought myself way too many games. Pardon the formatting, I keep emailing myself to keep track:

Switch:
Star Wars Pinball 11.41
FFXII 20.00
Indivisible 15.01
Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn 4.20
Team Sonic Racing 16.00
Banner Saga Trilogy 18.93
Crypt of the Necrodancer 3.99
Hard West 1.99
Katana Zero 8.75
Torchlight 2 13.73
Steam World Quest 17.06
Earthlock 5.12
Warlocks 2: God Slayers 1.79
Assault Android Cactus+ 8.59
Cuphead 14.99
Mana Sparks 0.99
Witcher 3 21.00
Hyrule Warriors 21.00
Yoshi's Crafted World 24.32
Mario Maker 2 24.32
Link's Awakening 24.32
Fire Emblem Three Houses 24.32

PS4:
Death Stranding 24.21
Days Gone 16.84
Sekiro 21.00
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 21.00

Xbox:
Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition 5.04

PC:
Divinity Original Sin 2 24.74
Ace Combat 7 Deluxe Edition 36.29
Control 30.19
Risk of Rain 2 15.74

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of Steam gifts from friends and family: Ion Fury, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, Long live the Queen, some helicopter shooter, Hades, Pyre, Wolves of Midgar

I will probably buy Anno 1800 Gold from the money I got, too.

Nickerous

Nov 2, 2017
Haven't opened them yet, but I know I have Luigi's Mansion 3, Collection of Mana, Bloodstained and Saints Row for Switch. Got Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Monday and $45 amazon credit.

foamdino

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Bought for myself:
  • Steam Controller - twas a bargain
  • Total War Warhammer: new DLC (shadow and blade) and Vampire Coasts which I was missing
Bought for my boy:
  • 12 months of PS Plus
  • Concrete Genie
  • Return of the Obra Dinn
Bought for my brother:
  • Vermintide 2
  • Blood Bowl 2
  • Druidstone
Gifts from borther:
  • Deep Sky Derelicts
  • Iconclasts
  • Gloomhaven
So not a super-game heavy year (next year is PS5 + maybe new TV so that's going to be much more expensive)

xeroborn55

Oct 27, 2017
I got my daughters the 2 setups below + a year's worth of Game Pass each. It's like xmas for me though because we have a bunch of games that the 3 of us can play now play together!

jn6QVg7.jpg

L4hQwYS.jpg
That's amazing. Well done.

I got the kid the new plants vs zombies game. The wife got judgment and outer worlds for me.

Ultimadrago

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

jn6QVg7.jpg

L4hQwYS.jpg

Do they like playing games? In any case, that's awesome. Clean game room.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
My partner just surprised me with a Switch and BOTW and Mario Odyssey. It will be the first Nintendo console I've used since playing Metroid Prime Trilogy on Wii.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Our Xmas gift to ourselves was a new LG C9 OLED. So happy. Games look fanTASTIC.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
So far the only thing video game related I got is a Steam gift card.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Think it might be the first time since In over 2 decades where I haven't got anything game related. I got alot of clothes this year (not complaining) and bought some gold PS4 headphones for my son, a new pad, psn credit etc.

I am playing my switch though which I moved downstairs so my daughter can play just dance. Just booted up Mario kart 8. Theres something about playing your nintendo Christmas day..

Last edited:

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Switch:

AI: The Somnium Files
Crystal Crisis
Dragon: Marked for Death
The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors
Pokémon Sword

PS4:

Death Stranding
Judgment
MediEvil

3DS:

Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth

PC:

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

And of course, 2019/20 City Edition hat/hoodie combos for the Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I got a $25 GameStop card, that I may combine with a trade in I have for either a switch game that catches my eye or Eshop credit(it'd be enough for a Fairy Tail preorder but I live over a half hour from the nearest GameStop so it's not really convient

also got ring fit adventure! Plan to use it to help get my core in shape before the family cruise that was the major present(which thankfully isn't till March)

Oct 27, 2017
I don't ask for gaming stuff for Christmas, but I bought some for myself:

Remothered: Tormented Fathers for PS4
Asura's Wrath for PS3
Sonic Triple Trouble ported to Master System on a MS cartridge repro

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I think, for the first time since I was 5, I have zero gaming loot this year. It's pretty much because I just buy what I want these days but it's still weird on Christmas day not having a new game to play.

Nezacant

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
My sister in law preordered Cyberpunk 2077 and the hard cover guide. :)
My wife got me a Corsair Virtuoso RGB wireless headset. :D

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I think it'll be the first year since I was like 5 I don't get something gaming related. Well I shouldn't say gaming related because even if I didn't get a game Im sure my parents got me like an accessory or something gaming related.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017

jn6QVg7.jpg

L4hQwYS.jpg

this is great and the First thing I doing when I buy my house next year. Great job.

TheOneJat

Oct 1, 2018
Nothing for me this year. I'm on the big save up for a new rig (current one is nearly 7 years old).

First time in a while I've had nothing game related but worthwhile when the rig comes in.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC

jn6QVg7.jpg

L4hQwYS.jpg

Amazing! How old are your girls, btw? Mine might be a bit too young but I can't wait to do this.