El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Its fucking raining here in OC. And not just a little, I thought it was fucking hail at first. What the fuck is up with this weather???

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Please send some rain further up north into LA. It's good that there is rain. We really need it.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
lol
Ha ha ha I open this thread to see what was up I was reading it and go in no way and now it just started raining I'm in central LA

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Umm yeah it just rained out here in Koreatown while the sun was out?

I smelled rain and heard it but I thought it was just the sprinkler, but it really did rain out of the blue.

And now it's stopped.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It sprinkled yesterday here in the LAX area in the morning. Wonder if it'll rain today

Mr Bungle

Dec 11, 2017
Woke me up hearing the patter. Is this what it sounds like when doves cry?

How can you just leave me standing
Alone in a world that's so cold? (A world that's so cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding (maybe, maybe I'm like my father)
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold (you know he's too bold)
……

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rain caused my department to get flooded. These assholes won't let me go home either.

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
I literally washed my car Saturday with the most expensive wash. I just need to wash it everyday and I'll fix the drought I guess.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Don't scare me like this. The roof of my condo complex is being replaced. Its all bare wood right now and I'm a top floor unit 😅

Be afraid. I saw a lot of lightning flashing behind storm clouds in San Diego when I went outside a while ago. They were over the ocean, but seemed close.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Might want to at least put some tarps on it. Talk to your contractor asap.

Tarps are bullshit. A papered roof is a functionally finished roof. The rest is basically just to protect the paper and for looks. Home Depot is closed now, though.
I guess they're better than nothing.
It's somehow not raining here, though. It looked BAD before.