• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
The funny thing about Liv's family is that they could have reconciled that very easily in like 1 episode.

In like 10 seconds! "Oh hey Olivia. Sorry we've ignored you for the last few years. We're doing okay. Bye." THE END.

Also Rahul's sketches are really good, and his handwriting is very tidy.

Yeah, I guess I can buy that explanation. It just seemed weird as I was binging the rest of the season and trying to reconcile their relationship with the previous ones.

Blaine suddenly having remorse about his father seemed believable to me. Poor relationships with fathers are rarely so far gone that they can't be reconciled. Blaine probably stepped back and went "Wait a second... I'm responsible for literally every bad thing in this town, and my father is actually a half decent person now if you ignore the zombie zealotry (but that's my fault anyways). And he's going to charge off on a horse to his certain demise." Blaine never seemed so bitter that he wouldn't forgive his father, if his father started treating him decently. I do think the weekly dinners with his father was something Blaine had secretly wanted for a really long time, and that started to mess with him a bit. He's never known his father to be supportive or think highly of him, and suddenly he's being bombarded by that. And then he cons his father with the brain snow and it hits him like a bag of bricks right before the end.

Then he'll shrug it off and go back to being Blaine because Major just wrote him a blank check, and Blaine needs some cold hard cash to wallow in for a while. I also find this fairly believable, because people often have moments of clarity then go right back to what they were doing like nothing happened.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
All caught up.

Really enjoyed the season and glad it's coming back, but they glad it's wrapping up.

Tbh, this would have been a great ending.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Started and finished the season in this last week, I know it happened last season and maybe I'm just misremembering with such large gaps between seasons but it seems like the whole brain induced personality thing keeps going more and more over the top.

Decent season I guess, kind of glad next season will be the last though, did Liv and Ravi not hear about the cure being sold on the dark web? Ravi had to have saved at least a few samples of Isobel's brain, did he even measure how much was needed for it to cure someone? Having to eat the whole thing just seemed weird.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Figures. Good thing I saved a pic of it though since I figured this'd happen.

i4oQpM8.png

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Season 5 talk already? I still need to force my way through season 4 though :(

Really not liking the direction S4 took, hopefully the next season pulls it back onto the rails.
It's weird to say but I really miss the more procedural structure.

OP
OP
Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Season 5 talk already? I still need to force my way through season 4 though :(

Really not liking the direction S4 took, hopefully the next season pulls it back onto the rails.
It's weird to say but I really miss the more procedural structure.

It's a midseason show, so it shouldn't be on until the beginning of 2019.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
No date yet but I'd expect end of February like S4. Hope it's not April like S3.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I feel like the story is nearing its natural conclusion anyway? I don't see it as a cancellation

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Still wondering if they're going to factor in Liv's family now that this is the final series, or if they're going to continue to disown her because they thought she didn't care and haven't been able to put two and two together ever since zombies have no longer been a secret.

OP
OP
Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
if no one is already making a thread for the new season we can either use this one and have a mod change the title, or I can throw one together when I get back home in like an hour. Whatever you guys want to do.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
if no one is already making a thread for the new season we can either use this one and have a mod change the title, or I can throw one together when I get back home in like an hour. Whatever you guys want to do.
Throw one together, the show deserves it for its final season.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco