• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Edward-Furlong-NJ-Horror-Con-2018-842x1024.jpg

This is from last year. He def looks healthier. Only pic I found BTW LOL
I swear, I see Edward Furlong every time I watch Stranger Things.
108857.jpg

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Does the guy even act anymore?
I rather them just recast John Connor again...

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
This could be cool. I related to him very much in T2 as I was around the same age at the time, hope this works out for him.

Does the guy even act anymore?
I rather them just recast John Connor again...

He's in some of those silly Syfy monster/disaster movies iirc..although I'm not sure we can call that acting.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Woooot. Ok now I'm interested to see this. Glad he is now well enough to come back big time!

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Interesting to see him back, considering some of the things I've been hearing about this movie from the leaks.

It picks up after T2 and John is killed at the beginning of the movie, so guess this will be just a cameo, unless they are changing it, now they have Furlong back.

Skynet is no more and a new AI known as Legion takes it's place.

The young girl is the new leader of the resistance. So I guess Sarah will make it her new mission to protect her, as she couldn't save John.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Long hair, eyebrows and the expression are very similar

different color hair, wildly different hair style (casual short versus a mullet), pale skin/freckles versus the similar complexion between furlong and heaton. Sorry Cooksey and Heaton look insanely different, you'd struggle to find somebody make that comparison. The furlong comparison on the other hand I've heard a few times in the past.

Feb 15, 2018
different color hair, wildly different hair style (casual short versus a mullet), pale skin/freckles versus the similar complexion between furlong and heaton. Sorry Cooksey and Heaton look insanely different, you'd struggle to find somebody make that comparison. The furlong comparison on the other hand I've heard a few times in the past.
Ed never had long hair at the back! Haha

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah he used to skulk around Sherman Oaks all the time. I remember seeing him walking towards me in the Galleria and I thought it was a rando tweaker before I realized it was John Connor.

Really glad he's turned it around. He looked rough and confused.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they don't make him lose a ton of weight.

I think it's more interesting if they write him based on his current look.

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see that they're going solid R on this thing for certain. Doesn't automatically make it good but gets them a few brownie points.