cnorwood

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you Bernie, its terrible with these half measures on climate change and these other candidates basically saying; "Yes people will die but what about the money???"

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Nah black people don't like you*. I can tell by your response, and of course those videos of black people showing their disdain for you.

*May not include the 7 who do.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Have any of these candidates published their proposed policies to the common issues that are constantly being asked:
- immigration
- the widening inequality between the rich and the poor
- healthcare
- global warming

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you need the black vote to win the election? The primary I get but the election?

It's not like the whole black population will suddenly vote for Trump because they don't like the dem candidate...

Snowy

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
There are a lot of people that studied Obama's rhetorical style and none of the substance that made it actually impactful.

Good, pull more people from Biden and give Bernie a clear path. I don't think he is a perfect candidate, or even great, but he is the only one with a strong case against Trump and a base strong enough to withstand Trump's bullshit.

Pete is Obama's intelligence without any of the street organizer energy that Barack could use to give his points a strong rhetorical flourish. It's pitiful to watch, honestly.