• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Kahhhhyle

Jun 8, 2021
It'll be the first week of September, if not then the second, but I could also see it being the third or 4th week...

Oct 26, 2017
It's the 8th. All over the past few years since 2017 have been exactly one week prior to TGS, and TGS is on Sept 15th. It's the 8th.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Makes sense to me: Right after Splatoon 3 launches, right before TGS starts.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh when everyone is expecting the Metroid Prime 1 remaster to be announced, they finish the Direct with "and one more thing, let's revisit one of the most beloved classic adventures", the Wind Waker theme starts playing and Zelda steals off Metroid's thunder yet again.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it pretty much has to be that week, it won't be before Splatoon releases and must be before TGS starts. I imagine Metroid Prime remake, Fire Emblem, & GB/GBC/GBA for NSO will be Nintendo's new announcements

Kimbou

Jan 22, 2021
Seems right, I kinda expect them to focus on Splatoon 3 promo all the way to the 9th, after that its free game for other games. Not to say a Direct couldn't happen before that, of course, but seems logical.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Metroid Prime Rephazed or bust

Edit: Turns out both "phased" and "rephased" are both words already so if they don't go with this I'll be sad

Last edited:

Angst

Oct 27, 2017
WW TP HD ports to switch nintendo plz
I will literally never ask for anything again.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Pretty normal window, I believe it. Well I lean next week but definitely one in sept

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
The Tuesday after Splatoon 3 drops makes sense (13th). We've had one every September for the last four years if I remember correctly.

brykuhn91

Oct 27, 2017
Is it finally time for Nintendo to share new details on BotW2? I really hope so, but would not be shocked if they are a no show again.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I am ready for 38 seconds of The-sequel-to-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild and a 2024 delay! Let's fucking go!

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
I was expecting a General Direct late Sept - early Oct, but glad its early Sept when kids are just starting to get back to school. Hoping to hear more Metroid Prime news. I expect BOTW 2 is being delayed to coincide with a newer model Switch launch next year. Also hoping to hear of Xenoblade X series is the new Xenoblade trilogy arc they'll explore. Time to bring X to Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.