• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
That shot towards the end of JLo rocking back and forth in the cockpit looks hilariously dumb.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
So the actual plot is she's a mechanic and after repairing mechs all day her and another lady mechanic are in the locker room where they see a pilot uniform. The other mechanic say " No one's looking you should try it on."

J-Lo initially protests but is ultimately gives in. At that time the AI in the mech sees her and says "Hey do you want to pilot me?" She does and they have a wonderful time together. She then gets asked to pilot the mech again by the AI.

Only for the boss mechanic to say " Hey, why are you dressed like a pilot, you're a mechanic!" The AI hurt and confused says "I never want you inside me again." She runs off as the mech walks away, but she doesn't see that it looks back for her.

The mech and AI get a new pilot and go into battle only for them to realize they don't want this new pilot guy, they want her the mechanic. They spit this guy out in the middle of battle and rush back to the base. The AI sees the other mechanic and ask " Where is she?" The lady mechanic tells them she getting on a plane to leave forever.

In a panic they rush to the airport, but can find her. Then just as they give up hope a taxi can pulls up behind them. J-Lo steps out and says "I had to go back, I forgot my toothbrush."

The AI says it's sorry and only wants her to pilot it. She says yes and climbs inside with them both now being happy.

Meanwhile the pilot they spit out it just fuckin dead and the base has been over run because the AI abandoned it's post.

The end.

Also the movie is now called "Mech in Manhattan."

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, the 4th horseman

6a00d8341c207753ef01b8d1796694970c-pi

640_16325837_10206626640425223_709001544_o_Dangerous_Ariana_Grande_Final_Fantasy_Brave_Exvius_2017_01_24_18_04_55_1.jpg

hq720_live.jpg
😂

Sterling K. Brown is too good to be slumming it up with these hacks in this shlock.
But thats the perks of hitting the big leagues. You get to make bank after 3 days of work and go back to your prestige stuff while the rest of these schmucks are stuck here forever.

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
Uhm… Wouldn't exactly call it a Titanfall clone, though some designs are similar.

Anyway, J Lo's acting is terrible in the trailer.

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Only thing trailer did is made me want to start another playthrough of Titanfall 2.

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
Movie: "Atlas, my primary protocole is to keep you alive"

vs

Titanfall:
  • Protocol Three: Protect the Pilot

L11ghtman

Jan 19, 2022
If you're a troubled scientist named Atlas you just know you're going to wind up in the middle of a Netflix sci fi movie this spring.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
This looks like a SNL skit, it's so bad. The effects, the acting, the editing, the writing, the robot voice not even having a tiny bit of voice modulation.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
i feel like every single shot in that trailer had J Lo in it

looks like something i'll watch during lunch break and then regret wasting my time on, then wonder why I keep watching movies I perfectly know I'll hate and why I keep avoiding more demanding movies I know I'd love and then forget about it the next day

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
God, that looked terrible.
What a miscast.

So the actual plot is she's a mechanic and after repairing mechs all day her and another lady mechanic are in the locker room where they see a pilot uniform. The other mechanic say " No one's looking you should try it on."

J-Lo initially protests but is ultimately gives in. At that time the AI in the mech sees her and says "Hey do you want to pilot me?" She does and they have a wonderful time together. She then gets asked to pilot the mech again by the AI.

Only for the boss mechanic to say " Hey, why are you dressed like a pilot, you're a mechanic!" The AI hurt and confused says "I never want you inside me again." She runs off as the mech walks away, but she doesn't see that it looks back for her.

The mech and AI get a new pilot and go into battle only for them to realize they don't want this new pilot guy, they want her the mechanic. They spit this guy out in the middle of battle and rush back to the base. The AI sees the other mechanic and ask " Where is she?" The lady mechanic tells them she getting on a plane to leave forever.

In a panic they rush to the airport, but can find her. Then just as they give up hope a taxi can pulls up behind them. J-Lo steps out and says "I had to go back, I forgot my toothbrush."

The AI says it's sorry and only wants her to pilot it. She says yes and climbs inside with them both now being happy.

Meanwhile the pilot they spit out it just fuckin dead and the base has been over run because the AI abandoned it's post.

The end.

I loled.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Looks like she spent a day on set, a week sat on a chair in front of a bluescreen and then disappeared to plan her comeback tour.

They should have called it "(I'm still) Jenny in the bot" as they could have used that song in the trailer, win win for her.

QBizM

Oct 25, 2017

The end.

fe1.png

You glorious bastard.

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
Sterling or Sims would've been a better fit as the main character IMO. JLO just doesn't work.

Also this kind of buddy action/comedy thing lives and dies by its writing which so far...er...looks very bad.

PapaJustify

Nov 3, 2017
Germany
"Trust AI" - The Movie.

Could have been an interesting take on Titanfall. Visually it definitely looks nice. But after the trailer it feels like another JLo rom-com with her and her Mech.