TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
So how sure are we that this won't get reversed like Gore. I say this nervously because he does have the supreme Court advantage.

I need re-assurance.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
So how sure are we that this won't get reversed like Gore. I say this nervously because he does have the supreme Court advantage.

I need re-assurance.

The Supreme Court didnt reverse Gore. They stopped a recount in Florida when Bush had a narrow lead. The situation is completely different this time.

The thing they were counting on is having the SC throw out late arriving ballots in PA, but it turns out Biden wins even without those.

They have nothing.

BuckRogers

Apr 5, 2018
Guys, was it always 279 for Biden on CNN and BBC or they reduced it from 290?
edition.cnn.com

2020 presidential election results

See maps and real-time presidential election results for the 2020 US election.
www.bbc.com

US Election results

Results of US Election 2020

Always 279, neither CNN or BBC called AZ (the 11 electoral votes that would bring it to 290).

I need re-assurance.

Gore was a wildly different circumstance. Bush won the initial vote and the machine recount in Florida by hundreds. The Supreme Court ordered them to stop the hand recount. It was still massive bullshit, but not "let's just reverse the outcome" bullshit.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Oct 25, 2017
If you're gonna steal an election, at least get a resounding trifecta so you can better hurt God. Stupid do nothing Dems.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
I just watched some news videos on YouTube from German Networks (Spiegel and Welt.de) and Jesus Christ even in Germany the Trumpers are going wild with the stealing the election conspiracies. Not to mention that they are disliking the videos like mad.
I hate humanity.

SpyGuy

Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

I loved this.
Anyone know how they projected words onto the sky? Made the shape of America on the map?

Noog

â–² Legend â–²
May 1, 2018
Any chance we get any more states today? I'd really like to be able to put it to bed now

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I just watched some news videos on YouTube from German Networks (Spiegel and Welt.de) and Jesus Christ even in Germany the Trumpers are going wild with the stealing the election conspiracies. Not to mention that they are disliking the videos like mad.
I hate humanity.

While the AfD was growing the rhetoric like that in Germany on the internet got more and more like that. Racism, fake news etc. Felt like them growing gave them more confidence.

Its really dumb.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017

I need re-assurance.

Florida involved contesting 500 votes that more or less decided a winner. Biden is ahead in PA by 40,000+.

We're talking actual, legit levels of a coup if they try anything and get away with it. At that point, the issue isn't Trump.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see all the evidence of fraud. Sure it will be as compelling as the Hunter Biden stuff that definitely existed.

Honestly the amount of people who will jump on any old shite spouted by a talking head is scary.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
www.c-span.org

Crime Legislation Democratic Reaction

Senator Biden briefed the press concerning his views of the House vote on the crime bill rule which effectively ended debate on the legislation. Senator Biden was the co-chair of the compromise committee.

Crazy what 26 years does to a person. I had to re-confirm multiple times that the person speaking was Biden (despite the on-screen label) - I thought it was a staffer doing some pre-game shit. I honestly can't believe Biden won. Like, good... but wow.

I prefer Biden's energy in this vid a hell of a lot more to what there is now. In 1994, he's obviously way more sneaky and political and he was probably a lot more dangerous to society but at least he feels like he cares.

I also would also choose the press / speaker banter vs. today haha.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Florida involved contesting 500 votes that more or less decided a winner. Biden is ahead in PA by 40,000+.

We're talking actual, legit levels of a coup if they try anything and get away with it. At that point, the issue isn't Trump.
Not to mention that they would have to win in several states since Biden is leading in almost all the remaining ones.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017

I need re-assurance.
Nothing got reversed with Gore. This is nothing like how Bush/Gore played out. Bush was winning the state he needed to cross the EC threshold in that situation for one.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see all the evidence of fraud. Sure it will be as compelling as the Hunter Biden stuff that definitely existed.

Honestly the amount of people who will jump on any old shite spouted by a talking head is scary.

some of the hunter Biden stuff does seem to be real, But it signifies he has a car crash of a personal life, with zero smoking gun that Joe Biden did anything untoward. Even some of the more lurid allegations About Hunter seem to be a load of bollocks though yeah.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
some of the hunter Biden stuff does seem to be real, But it signifies he has a car crash of a personal life, with zero smoking gun that Joe Biden did anything untoward. Even some of the more lurid allegations About Hunter seem to be a load of bollocks though yeah.

If you're a child of a powerful American politician and you haven't been engaged in some fuckery, I trust you less. Like, what are you doing with your time, otherwise?

Hunter's easily the most interesting person in this election (despite having zero to do with it lol).

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing is being overturned. The certifications are going to happen. Republicans aren't that fucking stupid to let that happen.

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

She's damn right. The progressive wing would've been ostracised if they dared to rebel before the election. Progressives all over the US grit their teeth for that holy unity against the big baddie that was Trump, supporting a moderate career politician that has zero intent to actually change the country for the better. Now the main villain has been defeated, and already you hear voices that the progressive wing should keep calm until after the Senate run-off for Georgia's seats. And then until after the mid-term elections of 2022, and then of course the elections of 2024. Rinse and repeat. If the moderates of the Democratic Party have their way, the progressives should always follow, listen, and keep quiet. The progressive wing of the party is growing and growing, and will sooner rather than later reach a critical point in which they're too big and influential to be treated as children by the moderate party leadership.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
www.c-span.org

Crime Legislation Democratic Reaction

Senator Biden briefed the press concerning his views of the House vote on the crime bill rule which effectively ended debate on the legislation. Senator Biden was the co-chair of the compromise committee.

Crazy what 26 years does to a person. I had to re-confirm multiple times that the person speaking was Biden (despite the on-screen label) - I thought it was a staffer doing some pre-game shit. I honestly can't believe Biden won. Like, good... but wow.

I prefer Biden's energy in this vid a hell of a lot more to what there is now. In 1994, he's obviously way more sneaky and political and he was probably a lot more dangerous to society but at least he feels like he cares.

I also would also choose the press / speaker banter vs. today haha.
not defending the crime bill , but at the time, it was MASSIVELY popular among middle and upper class demographics of all races, sexualities etc, it wasn't some controversial bill that had opposition, it got passed with little opposition and was celebrated at the time , biden gets painted as the grand mastermind but even among the black community there was a decent sized support for it

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Christ. I was raised Catholic. Never really believed in any of it, but I've read enough of the New Testament to know that Jesus would teach precisely the opposite of...whatever the fuck these people are getting out of the Bible.

A lot of these people latch on more to Old Testament stuff. They wanna be new Israelites - God's Chosen - more than they wanna be Christian

It's a cult that will take a lot of time and energy to dismantle

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
If you're a child of a powerful American politician and you haven't been engaged in some fuckery, I trust you less. Like, what are you doing with your time, otherwise?

Hunter's easily the most interesting person in this election (despite having zero to do with it lol).

You trust more people who are involved in fuckery? What?

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
the God Lovers latching full force onto a hell-bound scumbag like Trump will never not be funny/scary to me

16bits

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Meanwhile Biden went to church which is family yesterday while Trump went golfing.

I realise the point you are trying to say, and that's religious people are actually not on the side of Biden who is catholic.

however. There is a debate (not for this thread) that could argue that no one with such power should believe in a god for which there is no evidence. Remove religion from government.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The Supreme Court didnt reverse Gore. They stopped a recount in Florida when Bush had a narrow lead. The situation is completely different this time.

The thing they were counting on is having the SC throw out late arriving ballots in PA, but it turns out Biden wins even without those.

They have nothing.
Do you mind me asking what the SC's logic or stance was on stopping the recount? Did it happen 2 or 3 times and they basically had to say, "you can't keep re-counting forever"? I vaguely remember some stories about dodgy machines and "hanging chads" but really should have paid more attention at the time.