MBS

Oct 25, 2017
Johnny Young Bosch (Nero VA) made an appearance on Manchester ComicCon in August. Among the pile of questions, he was asked about DMC5 being a reality or not. His body language and his facial expession were so obvious, that people burst out laughing the moment after. Oh, and that was basically a stealth non-confirmation confirmation right there fellas.

Here's the snippet:

4bGLvb3.gif

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
That was more exaggerated than I expected. lol
Really hope to see it at PSX.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You can tell he was trying to come up with a witty response to it but couldn't come up with it (because people were going to explode with DMC5 confirmed comments if he did) so he just stood there rolling his tongue around.

By the way this was a couple of months ago, not really new information. Hilarious though.

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Looks like it could be a PSX announcement then, seems like the most likely venue for it to be announced if it is announced this year.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm skipping PSX this year, would rather not go and have it be announced than go and have it not be announced

THE TIME HAS COME

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, the long pause after making the face is even funnier. You can practically see the gears turning in his head like, "C'mon, Johnny, think. You can do this. Just gotta deflect the question like a politician would. I'll just pivot. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Why is everyone still looking at me? How long have I been standing here with this frog face?"

Deleted member 671

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, what else is Capcom doing? They sure as hell aren't coming out with new IP or using old IP.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I'm dying.

He totally went "AW FUCK" in his head and just froze. I don't think it's a confirmation but it's a hilarious reaction nonetheless.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I was there for this, he was doing the same kind of thing for questions about another anime he's in and if they were returning (I don't know what the anime was so I forgot it)

I didn't take this as confirmation but I'd love a DmC5

Thrillhouse

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There was another panel with bosh not too long ago when talking about his favorite rolls he hypes up Nero and mentions he's been back for Mocap work. I'n all of his latest interviews actually he turns focus towards Nero allot.

In this interview though he has to catch himself from talking about Nero too much (17:30) mark