• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if pepole are going to react poorly to the fact that it's very likely next episode won't be the end of the fight. I can see pepole complaining about the fight going too long which is fair - it's a long ass fight

I think they can finish this fight if they skip the op or ed. I think the episode will end where the fight did with Trish unknowingly revealing herself to be a stand user.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I think they can finish this fight if they skip the op or ed. I think the episode will end where the fight did with Trish unknowingly revealing herself to be a stand user.
I doubt it, there are 6 chapters remaining of this fight left which means it's far more likely that they will do a 4 chapter episode and the first half of next episode will be the climax

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to eventually see the new ghosts animated. My favorite part of SDC is when Joseph's ghost comes out, especially now 😭😭😭

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I doubt it, there are 6 chapters remaining of this fight left which means it's far more likely that they will do a 4 chapter episode and the first half of next episode will be the climax
Maybe they'll finally bring out the second half of Mista's backstory and add some filler (part 5 could use some downtime right about now tbh). I know it's abritrary, but it feels so awkward to end a fight halfway through an episode, and especially on Bruno's defining moment.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Set 3 blu-ray arrived, though now gotta wait on Set 2 from Amazon since it's gonna take 1-3 weeks to ship for some reason.

...though of course those are the key animation frames they use in the booklet for the Alessi episodes.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Set 3 blu-ray arrived, though now gotta wait on Set 2 from Amazon since it's gonna take 1-3 weeks to ship for some reason.

...though of course those are the key animation frames they use in the booklet for the Alessi episodes.

I mentioned it in the toonami thread but I'm getting 2 copies of the second Part 3 set because I contacted amazon last night about it being 2 days late so they're sending a replacement on saturday

and then I checked today and the replacement will be here on sat, but...the late god delivered today as well. So lucky me.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad they cut the part where Pesci goes into the turtle, but I can see why they did.

Next week though, lmao

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really like the constant sentiment of "Bruno is the real protagonist of Part 5" like yeah, he does a lot in these earlier arcs, but its all Giorno after that.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Damn, they were this close to fucking everyone's shit up with Melone and his stand, but good on me for getting very close to where they will end the episode. I was expecting them to close with that.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Pesci and Prosc is Bruno's last fight for.... fuck a while. I mean unless you count the asskicking Diavolo gives him.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Baby Face is probably the fight that's going to benefit the most from being animated.

That fight is hard to follow without actual motion to quantify it.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think the babyface/white album fights may be 3-3.5 eps combined. We might get to finally see KC by the end of February.

CosmicBolt

Self-Requested Ban
Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for king Crimson to be animated. KC stand fights are among the best in the entire series imo.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for king Crimson to be animated. KC stand fights are among the best in the entire series imo.

Goddamn I can't wait for the sound effects, the sound design is really something that doesn't get talked about enough in this show.

Loved the little plunk sound every time Pesci landed Beach Boy, and of course every time Sticky Fingers hits something. I can't wait to hear what they do with King Crimson's effects

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The single releases in late march so we might be a few more weeks out considering Golden Wind came out a month after it debuted.

Didn't know the singer for it was the one who did the torture song though, that's rad

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Next week is the rape stand, right? Wonder what the reception will be.
Honestly i have a feeling they are going to alter it heavily in order to cut down on the scene and not make it so explicit. Man though, it kinda sucks we went from one of the best arcs to frankly a kinda shit arc (Giorno's healing ability is dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbb) at least there's White Album after though and then KC.

Last edited:

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly i have a feeling they are going to alter it heavily in order to cut down on the scene and not make it so explicit. Man though, it kinda sucks we went from one of the best arcs to frankly a kinda shit arc (Giorno's healing ability is dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbb) at least there's White Album after though and then KC.
They've never shown themselves to have that kind of restraint before.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly i have a feeling they are going to alter it heavily in order to cut down on the scene and not make it so explicit
*remembers the shower scene from Part 3's anime being more explicit than in the manga*

Eeeehhhhhhhh, I doubt it....

Edit: omg how did I only NOW just realized they added that quick scene of Kira looking at Cinderella's shop as a tease for the fact he goes there later to swap bodies & to show he knows such a place exists.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
*remembers the shower scene from Part 3's anime being more explicit than in the manga*

Eeeehhhhhhhh, I doubt it....

Edit: omg how did I only NOW just realized they added that quick scene of Kira looking at Cinderella's shop as a tease for the fact he goes there later to swap bodies & to show he knows such a place exists.
Remember the bath scene with Kira and Hayato? They're probably going to go all the way in with Baby Face.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
May be a controversial opinion and i love Grateful Dead/Beach Boy but i think Green Day/Oasis is a better fight then it

Oct 25, 2017
May be a controversial opinion and i love Grateful Dead/Beach Boy but i think Green Day/Oasis is a better fight then it
Both are great fights, but dat 7 page Muda plus the Wrrrryyyyy...
MeekMarvelousAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Also Giorno vs Ciccolatta is a tense ass fight with lots of twists. I remember liking the Seco fight, but don't remember much about it. Isn't Secco's move set based on the earth ninja from YYH?

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017

I'm not a big fan of Giorno's stand in general. It seems overpowered at times and a bit too deus ex machina? Granted I read part 5 more than a decade ago so I don't remember too much of it.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
So either this was just a really weird error, or they never bothered to add in a dubbed version where Seitz shouts THE WORLD during the last two episodes' OP, despite the fact they dubbed the mudas & oras. Even weirder is that there seems to exist a version of the OP where they did dub Dio's interruption during the OP, but it's not on the blu-ray. This happened when it was airing on Toonami as well.