Oct 26, 2017
ED4apqFX4AELLYC

Deserved

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I never expected Todd Philipps to win such a prestigious award.
I tip my hat to you! Can't wait to watch it

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Not really sure what joker thread to put this in. But beware, multiple major scenes have leaked online including the ending. I just had it spoiled for me because someone posted it on Facebook. It's cam footage, someone recording it in a theater

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Not really sure what joker thread to put this in. But beware, multiple major scenes have leaked online including the ending. I just had it spoiled for me because someone posted it on Facebook. It's cam footage, someone recording it in a theater

I can't find a single thing about this leak. Not anywhere. Not even people discussing it.
Seems you caught the calm before the storm. Thanks for the heads up.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly astounded that this apparently turned out so well.

I was sure it was going to be a disaster.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
At a certain point they have to-and I think it's a no brainer to base it off of what was well received.

Eventually you do it and you reinvent the character to fit Reeves' universe, as they have many times before already.

Doesn't sound like he's in the plans for Reeves first Batman movie, so they have plenty of time and distance from this movie to do something new.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I mean I figured it was going to be polarizing but just barely positive, somewhere in the low-to-mid 60s when all was said and done.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how this film will affect DC decisions for future Batman films. If this gets awards and a massive box office run, how do you recast the Joker? I understand this film is it's own piece and is more a character study than a superhero film, but where does DC go with the character after it?
They could consider giving other characters good movies as well instead of just depressing theme park rides.

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
This movie was so well done I'm kind of dumb founded.
Loved the flow of the whole thing and Dennis8K you beautiful bastard you have never steered me wrong.
Absolutely brilliant performance from JQ its definitely now in my top superhero movies ever. I can just tell Ill be thinking about it for a while.
Is R. Patts Batman in this universe? Please tell me Phillips is directing that as well.