• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I'm tempted but like I'm def doing Japan again so that's money

But like I could weekend trip it
Yep, it's on Saturday so you can arrive either Friday or earlier that day and either leave right after or on Sunday to minimize costs.

One of the advantages of it being in NY. Lots of options. And since we know the date this far out, can get cheaper fares/etc.

and shows how much i pay attention to wwe lol. that's summerslam weekend in boston.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, it's on Saturday so you can arrive either Friday or earlier that day and either leave right after or on Sunday to minimize costs.

One of the advantages of it being in NY. Lots of options. And since we know the date this far out, can get cheaper fares/etc.

If I was still in the eastern time zone I'd fly in Sat. Fly out Sunday morning and not even book a hotel but with the time loss flying in same day is risky.

So probably fly in Fri, fly out Sunday but go from MSG to airport and just sleep there

That's what I did for the Cow Palace show

But like we're still talking 1000$ so :/

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I believe they're not doing takeovers on PPV weekends outside mania.
SummerSlam, the World Wrestling Entertainment's annual grappling extravaganza featuring the biggest stars, is coming to TD Garden on Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020. The WWE confirmed the date in a statement.
But it's not just SummerSlam lighting up the Garden that week; WWE's "SmackDown Live" will be broadcast from the Garden on Aug. 21, 2020, followed by "NXT TakeOver" on the 22d and "Monday Night Raw" on the 24th.

www.bostonglobe.com

SummerSlam wrestling event coming to Boston in 2020 - The Boston Globe

Mark your calendars for next August, Bostonians: that’s when you’ll feast on four action-packed nights of headlocks, body slams, stunning acrobatics, and fluorescent tights.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
www.youtube.com

Does AEW Have Bigger Fish To Fry? Best Of The Bryan & Vinny Show

It's the Best Of The Bryan & Vinny Show! Granny reviews The Super Bowl Halftime Show. Beer Bash. The best 7 seconds of your life. Bryan's swear jar. Beer Bas...

Granny is a national treasure, and Bryan & Vinny's reactions to her comments are the best

Glad she's out of the hospital

Oct 26, 2017
UK
If the WWE want an intimidating wrestler they should replace The Fiend with Lulu Pencil

KSTYcBS.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
UK
The Artist belt match was ridiculously good. You had Momo squaring off against Syuri, head drop judoka season between Utami and Maika, then AZM tearing the real joshi judas' arm out of her socket. Giulia also hit this picture perfect Falcon Arrow

meLRGRp.gif

Plus I'm loving Oedo Tai's new grimy theme.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Moxley vs. Suzuki was so wonderful

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
Thurs night red eye to Monday is only $214 for me and I would get to fly via Jet Blue. NJPW NYC weekend baybay.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully NJPW does well at the garden again and can pave the way for AEW finally getting in there aswell.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Tempted to go see New Japan in MSG again but my last New York trip is still fresh on my mind and other than seeing a baseball game there isn't much else I want to go there for in August. Maybe if Impact or ROH or MLW are doing a taping that same week or if GCW does something in New Jersey.

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Tempted to go see New Japan in MSG again but my last New York trip is still fresh on my mind and other than seeing a baseball game there isn't much else I want to go there for in August. Maybe if Impact or ROH or MLW are doing a taping that same week or if GCW does something in New Jersey.
I could totally see GCW doing a show the day before in Jersey. They have plenty of time to plan it now and they are based there anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.