JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I don't know what will be more relieving, finally seeing Elden Ring or people no longer complaining about not seeing Elden Ring.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Damn I'm ready to buy another from software game that I never complete because I'm a filthy casual

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
In before what's shown is just more cryptic CG/pre-rendered cuts with zero actual gameplay.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not to sound like I'm threadwhining but the details in this thread literally feel like it's just repeating the same info as the other thread except Schreier is the source.

OP
OP
AshenOne

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Not to sound like I'm threadwhining but the details in this thread literally feel like it's just repeating the same info as the other thread except Schreier is the source.
The reason i made this thread is because Schreier tweeted it and not any other journalist, in his mind even if he doesn't know 'much' about it but if he thinks there is strong evidence that suggests a reveal is close than i think its significant enough for a thread personally. His leaks and info regarding video games is top notch. Just gives a lot more credibility to the rumors really.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Since it's Schreier putting this out, clearly the game is delayed into oblivion.*

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Someone keeps relighting the flame by posting that more news is coming soon and we have continue the same hellish nightmare over and over again! Please stop!

We need actual Elden Ring news to halt the cycle!

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
isn't he just piggybacking off what Grubb is saying
what new information is there

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017

Personally, I put a lot more stock in what Schreier says. So, I am happy this thread got made so that I could come across this information.

OP
OP
AshenOne

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
isn't he just piggybacking off what Grubb is saying
what new information is there
He didn't specify in that one tweet what he meant by 'strong evidence' in his point of view nor in the tweet thread of that tweet so far..but saying that i doubt he's piggybacking off of Grubb's info but at the same time maybe Grub's source of info is just part of it? Or totally not.

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
the wait for information hasn't even been that long lol. sekiro was just 2 years ago

still, i'll be very happy to learn more about elden ring, but some fans are acting like it's some kind of versus xiii situation lol

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly, or maybe more in the direction of sanity, I'm not interested in this game at all yet. The only thing that I think people are so interested in is that it's by From Software + GRRM has some part of it.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Weirdly, or maybe more in the direction of sanity, I'm not interested in this game at all yet. The only thing that I think people are so interested in is that it's by From Software + GRRM has some part of it.
nah i just need more Souls likes in my life, and no better than the source.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I feel like "relatively soon" just means sometime this year considering its delays (COVID-related or not).

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
So proud of from software. They know their fans are foaming out the mouth for news. And they are doing the right thing. Shutting the hell up, and developing the game instead of hyping it up to kingdom come and talking about it every week. *looks at CDPR*

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
Whelp, anytime I get a reminder that this game is in the works I take it as a positive. Patiently waiting with the attitude of we see it when we see it.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
The only thing that I think people are so interested in is that it's by From Software + GRRM has some part of it.
I mean...........

Remember those threads about, "mix up two dream IPs/creators to make the ideal video game"? I would be the kind to post something like "From Software x GRRM" as a joke because lol it's way too good to be true and will never happen

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

As long as Miyazaki is at the helm I'll always be excited. The man goes all in when making the games and it shows, GRRM having a hand in this is a plus but not something I'm overly excited about.

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
It's in tune with my theory that insiders have already seen a trailer for it. They just don't know when marketing wants to roll it out. Most likely event seems to be the rumored Microsoft event late March.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
It's in tune with my theory that insiders have already seen a trailer for it.

C'mon now, you can't actually believe that lol

No one in their right mind would share something like that in the first place. Talking is another thing.

These insiders have no clue about a release date and that's something that'll most likely be at the end of the trailer like in other From games.