Status
Not open for further replies.
No free upgrade if bought on PS4
  • Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
    EDIT: NO FREE UPGRADE PATH IF YOU BOUGHT THE GAME ON THE PS4 AND NO STEAM VERSION

Sega is bringing Judgment, the murder-mystery action-adventure from its Yakuza team, to PlayStation 5, Stadia, and Xbox Series X on April 23. The remastered version of Judgment will include refined visuals, a 60 frames per second frame rate, and improved load times, Sega says — plus it includes all previously released downloadable content. Sega's re-release of Judgment will cost $39.99.

Judgment was originally released exclusively for PlayStation 4. Yakuza developer Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio released the game first in Japan, with a global release following in June 2019.

Stadia/PC info
  • ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
    Verified
    Oct 28, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Regarding the Stadia-held-back-the-pc-version claims:

They claim to have an inside source, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. This is as far as I can tell origin of the claim and without word from Sega other than this official response they gave IGN:
    Sega confirmed to IGN that cross-buy will not be supported for PS4 and PS5, and we could not get an answer on whether progress can be carried over from the PS4 version to the PS5 version. Furthermore, RGG Studios says it does not have plans to release Judgement for PC at this time.
    Source: https://www.ign.com/articles/judgment-xbox-series-x-s-ps5-stadia-release-date-april

I'm planning on grabbing it on XBox Series X since it'll likely have cross-buy with the Windows 10 version down the line, like the other Yakuza XBox games have had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.