Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
As someone who just this year started really getting into anime like death note, naruto, hunter hunter, and has watched yu gi oh in the past. I'm so hyped

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Will definitely play Bloodstained. No interest in the rest, but hoping the PC offerings will be good!

Man, I wonder what MS plans for Scarlett with Game Pass, this is going to be insane.
What exactly do you think they are going to do? This is what they're going to do. They're already doing it. Nothing about Scarlet would change that?

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
Every month there are at least 2 huge games I want to try or play. I always used to redbox games and still do with other console. But this is even better value and I don't feel rushed.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
Huh. Well I guess I don't have to buy Bloodstained now. I was waiting for a sale, but this is even better.

And Jump Force? neat, I guess I can try that out.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I just finished a GameFly copy of Bloodstained. Good for everyone though, its fantastic. Its like the third time this year I finish something recent from GameFly and GamePass has it quickly, which shows they're really putting some recent stuff up.

squilliedee

Jan 4, 2019
Ok, its official, Gamepass has surpassed Sega Channel as the coolest service/product in gaming history. Its unreal, every one should hop in!! I know, I know, dating myself with that Sega Channel reference, lls!!

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Bloodstained!!

I backed the game and chose PC as my platform, which was well before my PC was moved around and slightly downgraded. I don't play games there much anymore and they wouldn't let me change platform despite my pleading.
This is a dream come true! I get to actually play the game I backed.

krg

Oct 27, 2017
If this is the future of Gamepass where console gets everything and PC gets little or nothing, there is no point me keeping it after the 2 month offer is up.
Same, but my subscription ends in 2022 sadly. It really sucks but PC users are clearly being treated as second class citizens.
Devil May Cry V, Tomb Raider, Bloodstained, Jump Force all skipped PC.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I'm in on Bloodstained and Jump Force.
Glad to see more Japanese Content hitting the service that isn't just Capcom fare. Hopefully this means more is to come and perhaps future releases are being determined around this as well.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Downloading Jump Force now. I'm already midway through Bloodstained on PS4 so not grabbing that just yet. But they're both up for download now.

Hopefully the PC monthly games announcement isn't too far away. It's not the first time they've split up the announcements.

TacoSupreme

Jul 26, 2019
Them announcing this and not announcing any new PC games at the same time is a really bad look. None of these are games that I'll mind playing on my X1X instead, but this gives me bad vibes about the comparative quality of the PC game pass going forward.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Keep being bad for the industry Game Pass. Someone should make another outrage video about how all these games will add new micro-transactions and ruin the industry now that they're in Game Pass

That's now 4 of the better games of 2019. Gears, DMC5, Bloodstained and Metro were all games I had rated high. Outer Worlds next month. Shit is crazy.

Insomniac

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodstained is up on PC Game Pass. You'll have to search for it by name, however, since it doesn't show up on the home page or under "Recently Added".

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Gamepass for PC might as well be a different product if they can't bring both services up to par. This is the second time since I've been subscribed that PC games have just been sort of "eh.... Maybe later?"

It's like they don't even care. Sad.

I'm only in PC GamePass and while it does suck that the library is so much smaller it's still a really good value and the service is still in beta in PC. I'm expecting this will get better in the future as I'm sure Microsoft's ultimate goal is for Game Pass to be the same exact service on every device.

Bloodstained is up on PC Game Pass. You'll have to search for it by name, however, since it doesn't show up on the home page or under "Recently Added".

Oh shiiiit! Downloading now

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
I'm only in PC GamePass and while it does suck that the library is so much smaller it's still a really good value and the service is still in beta in PC. I'm expecting this will get better in the future as I'm sure Microsoft's ultimate goal is for Game Pass to be the same exact service on every device.

Microsoft was looking into figuring out how to run X1 Games natively on PC (They already use the Xbox CDN to download Multi-platform games like Gears & Forza) so I wouldn't be shocked if the end goal was to just merge the two platforms into one (Especially with Windows Core being announced in ~1 Month)

Mireille

Oct 26, 2017
Yep, bloodstained is up on pc gamepass if you search for it... kinda odd that they didnt announce it but you can search and actually find it lol

edit: seems that it has crossave with the steam version too :P

Last edited:

bibs

Oct 27, 2017
So many Codemasters games popping up on Gamepass a few months after launch is making me reconsider picking up the new GRID next month.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Silly question but how do I search on the Windows Store so it just shows Game Pass games?

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
Where are people seeing Bloodstained on the Microsoft Store. I can't even find it.

Edit: So Bloodstained on PC is only in the Xbox Beta App, not the Microsoft Store app.

Last edited:

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Currently deep into Gears and Dead Cells, so Bloodstained will have to wait a bit. Downloading Jump Force now, so will check it out later.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Wait...was shadow warriors2 already on xbox gamepass for PC? Because it is now. Check "recently added" and you will see it says 9/18/19.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft needs to get their shit together when it comes to being crystal clear about which platforms a game is available on.

I checked the Xbox app on my android this morning, and it said Ritual of the Night is only playable on console. Then I get a pop up notification 30 minutes later on my phone that says Ritual of the Night is available on both PC and Console. I open the app, and the app says it is only available on console. Just to be sure, I checked Creature in the Well and Gears 5, and they both listed PC and Console availability on the app.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody having issues with the store on console right now? Just went to grab these, but all the store pages are broken. It plays the background video for a while, but there are no UI elements, and eventually I just get a 'Try that again' error message. Tried a hard reboot.

Edit: and the new games don't show at all for me on the mobile app.

Last edited: