• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Precedent sent: you can load up a rifle, cross state lines, travel to another city, provoke & threaten others, and then kill them if they react.

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Nov 19, 2019
I'm shocked, honestly. I didnt expect him to get convicted on the most serious charges, but some of the lighter ones (I.e. anything relating to having a gun cuz you're not supposed to) seem very hard to argue against.

Rockets

Sep 12, 2018
On all counts? What the fuck? Guessing this is white america's revenge for what happened to Chauvin

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Another day, another major reason to lose any and all faith in humanity. We're truly garbage creatures.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
I'd say I was surprised to hear this but that'd be a bigger lie than Kyle's fucking tears.

America is the worst country.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
I think activists should consider going to these protests with protection. The cops aren't gonna help you, the justice system won't convict your would-be murderer. All we've got is each other.