Oct 25, 2017
Not only does it take place during the best season, Autumn but it's also the best holiday. You know it's true.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's right when the weather is about to get worse and worse. The only good that comes out of Halloween is the movies.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
The gas station had Halloween lighters out just the other day and I was talking to the clerk about how Halloween stuff is good year-round

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It's right when the weather is about to get worse and worse. The only good that comes out of Halloween is the movies.
Funny because where I live it's the complete opposite. It's about when the weather is about to turn better and better. Right about the time we're hitting the low to mid 80s as opposed to mid 90s in early October

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I couldn't agree more. Best time of the year, weather finally starts to get better and t.v. is great for like 2 months. I love Halloween.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Christmas would win because of the decorations and food, but Halloween happens during the best season, indeed.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Christmas would win because of the decorations and food, but Halloween happens during the best season, indeed.

Yup I love Christmas. Cold weather so no insects outside. Pretty snow covered hills in Missouri, decorations/lights and then you get the 1/2 punch of New Years like a week later. Nice batch of time off work.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
I do like it myself. Best season, best weather usually, best decorations about (and my favorite time of the year to go to Disneyland). Right after end of summer so don't have to worry about the hellish heat returning for a long time. If I lived in a more snowy place I may not like as much perhaps but thankfully I don't. Only bad part is with Christmas around the corner usually busiest time for work.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone knows it's Groundhog Day

Because it's the best reason to watch Groundhog Day

Eh, ElectricBlanketFire ?

tenor.gif

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
COVID took the last Halloween from us, which was on a Saturday during a full moon.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
No, Christmas is because the food is better and you get gifts. Costumes fucking suck and are annoying and Halloween parties are lame

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
OP is straight spittin' right now. There is no contest here, only a right and wrong side

Lexad

"This guy are sick"
Nov 4, 2017
I dont get a week and half off from work like Christmas so stay losing Halloween

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Best aesthetics by a long shot. It even happens during one of the best points of the year weather-wise.