• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Momoland has some crazy views (for them) on their performance videos of "Boom Boom". Like how does this have a million views?

Have they gone viral in South Korea? Their last song has 2.5 million views after four months "BB" is already at 4.5 million. That's nothing for some groups, but it's a big deal for them.

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
Momoland has some crazy views (for them) on their performance videos of "Boom Boom". Like how does this have a million views?

Have they gone viral in South Korea? Their last song has 2.5 million views after four months "BB" is already at 4.5 million. That's nothing for some groups, but it's a big deal for them.

Song it a bop but too many folks in Korea are sleeping on it. Seriously the bar has been set high for girl groups this year. I will compare every song to this one.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
First track from the EXID "Re:flower" project - Solji's "꿈에"

---

New Go Won (Loona) teaser
nblET15.jpg

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To anyone watching The Unit, the MVs for first and second place are up on Youtube.

My personal ranking for the songs:
1. Question
2. You're Mine
3. No Way
4. My Story
5. All Day

One more. It may as well be two more, though. Even number groups have lame dance formations. Odd numbers are so much better because someone is always in the middle. Even, someone is usually standing behind another member.
Unless they make up a third month, I don't think they're adding a 13th member. But I agree, odd dance formations are so much better.

Edit: LOL why is Irene wearing a MLK t-shirt?
I know, right? So random lol

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
But we're at ten now, Go Won being the tenth. Could end with one more for the odd 11.

edit: Ahh forgot maknae YeoJin wasn't part of 1/3.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

Yes. Oh Hyuk so good, I'm finally going to start listening to Cifika by association.

@No No Eul, you forgot to post fellow top tier members Yooa, Jihyo and Seunghee. It's okay, @Pendulumgot your back.

EXO - Electric Kiss Dance Practice
This is good. With 'The Eve,' this and a few others Exo trying to win me back.

Great choreo and the overall group dancing, flow and dynamic have improved, with little sign of the occasion laziness you sometimes get from Exo... though of course this is an official dance practice video.

Now, can Lay rejoin?

No..? Okay, I tried.

Also, don't recall this being posted weeks ago:

EXO 엑소 'Universe' MV

Last edited:

futurememory

Oct 27, 2017
Great choreo and the overall group dancing, flow and dynamic have improved, with little sign of the occasion laziness you sometimes get from Exo... though of course this is an official dance practice video.

Now, can Lay rejoin?

No..? Okay, I tried.

Also, don't recall this being posted weeks ago:

EXO 엑소 'Universe' MV

This is not the first time I've heard EXO referred to as sometimes lazy. Are there any particularly bad examples? I'm assuming it's during live performances.

Their official dance practice videos always get me.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
This is not the first time I've heard EXO referred to as sometimes lazy. Are there any particularly bad examples? I'm assuming it's during live performances.

It tends to happen to larger groups. Watching the BTS 4th Muster and some of the Gayo performances, it's starting to happen to them.

EXO isn't really known for razor sharp choreo. Suho is usually a little off, and if you focus on Chanyeol you can tell there's a reason he tends to go in the back of the formation.

futurememory

Oct 27, 2017
It tends to happen to larger groups. Watching the BTS 4th Muster and some of the Gayo performances, it's starting to happen to them.

EXO isn't really known for razor sharp choreo. Suho is usually a little off, and if you focus on Chanyeol you can tell there's a reason he tends to go in the back of the formation.

BTS just had my absolute favorite performance of "Mic Drop" at the MBC Awards. Those dance breaks are freaking killer.

I'm usually distracted watching Kai whenever I'm watching EXO (boy's got moves) so I tend to miss some of the mistakes. Some of their lives performances have been less than sharp, just was wondering if there were some pretty egregious examples. Grew into kpop watching Super Junior, who, in comparison to modern boy groups, are a dancing train wreck.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
BTS just had my absolute favorite performance of "Mic Drop" at the MBC Awards. Those dance breaks are freaking killer.

I'm usually distracted watching Kai whenever I'm watching EXO (boy's got moves) so I tend to miss some of the mistakes. Some of their lives performances have been less than sharp, just was wondering if there were some pretty egregious examples. Grew into kpop watching Super Junior, who, in comparison to modern boy groups, are a dancing train wreck.

Oh, if you're used to Super Junior, then no... Exo isn't bad at all.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
I hope Chungha and Sunmi and the likes can thrive, we really need some more soloists, and female soloists, who aren't ballad singers but just all out pop stars

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Sunmi having a succesful career seems like a done deal at this point. Let's see if Chungha can also grab the attention of the korean public (Title track doesn't seem like the kind of thing that tops the charts over there).

"Produce 48" Has Begun Interviewing Potential Trainees In Both Japan And Korea
Hmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, the interconected LOONA-MOONA lore will be the end of jongkookie.
If the music stays to the same standards, I'm game.

SXSW's Annual K-Pop Showcase Rebrands as 'Korea Spotlight' With Crush, Lee Hi, KARD, hyukoh, Cifika, DPR Live and Say Sue Me

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Edit; oops. Didnt realized it had already been posted

The cover is okay I guess, not a fan of michael jackson. His music was weird, the only good one is Annie since it was covered by glee.

Oh i also love heal the world and thriller since yakuza 0 made parody of it

Last edited:

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Edit; oops. Didnt realized it had already been posted

The cover is okay I guess, not a fan of michael jackson. His music was weird, the only good one is Annie since it was covered by glee

I assume you mean Smooth Criminal since MJ doesn't have a song called Annie. Anyway, I don't think there's anything weird about MJ's music. I mean pretty much all pop music (including KPop) these days draw from him in some way or another. Whether it be the sound or the dancing. I know opinions and all, but it's honestly unfathomable to me that someone could like pop music but hate MJ.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I assume you mean Smooth Criminal since MJ doesn't have a song called Annie. Anyway, I don't think there's anything weird about MJ's music. I mean pretty much all pop music (including KPop) these days draw from him in some way or another. Whether it be the sound or the dancing. I know opinions and all, but it's honestly unfathomable to me that someone could like pop music but hate MJ.
You are right. I used the wrong diction. It's not weird, it is just i personally cannot connect to it except Smooth Criminal, Heal the World, and Trhiller (yakuza 0 made a parody of it).

MakotoYuki

Oct 28, 2017

They aren't lazy, but have a packed schedule so they perform half dead many times. Imagine having to perform at an awards ceremony when you had concerts in a different country the previous days.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if you remember me since haven't posted in a long while but I drew Jennie this time around:
nJ1rZzk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.