• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Devs want feedback on what to work on (K1 remake vs K2)
  • OP
    OP
    Hella

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
    Since the Unreal engine announcement, the devs are now taking player feedback on whether they should remake Kenshi 1 in Unreal, or continue forward with Kenshi 2:

So far the lion's share of players opted for Kenshi 2.

The reason this is so relevant is because Lofi games' (the devs) original plan was to backport some improvements from Kenshi 2 into Kenshi 1, but now with the differing engines that's basically impossible. So they're giving players a chance to make their voices heard.
    Whelp, time to install the original and actually play it. I played the alpha waaaaaay back when as I bought into the Alpha on GamersGate, believe it or not. Just transferred my key and I'm ready to do this!
    Little late, but heads up there's a de facto Kenshi OT if you want to post about your experiences playing!

Gotta funnel every Kenshi player I can into that thread. It's always so fun to read their stories.