• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Japanese subs only for now! Also an announcement for KHVR and a Live Stage!
This is only a short version of the trailer. The full version will release on September 18!
EDIT:

Free Kingdom Hearts VR Experience Coming to PS VR This Holiday.
Square Enix and Disney have announced Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience for PlayStation VR! Kingdom Hearts fans can relive some of their favorite memories from the storied franchise with this special, immersive experience. This holiday, gather your friends and family to enjoy a free 10-minute interactive video featuring the series' iconic, breathtaking music. While we won't spoil exactly what you'll experience, we can confirm that you will also be able to unlock new content as you keep playing!

Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience will be available this holiday as a free download from PlayStation Store.
43628877665_c5e6f8ef88_z.jpg

29600149497_744299d5ab_z.jpg

43820032914_4edca94d91_z.jpg

43820032794_f7e0d83603_z.jpg

30667959648_2a7173668a_z.jpg

Last edited:

Agent Ottsel

Oct 26, 2017
Looking good! I wonder if they were able to include the voice actors from the movie for the English version...

Seeing Aqua like that at the end broke my heart... again. D:

I went to one of the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra events last night, it was absolutely amazing, highly recommend it! This feels like a nice complement to that now.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Haven't seen the movie but it looks good. Still not dislike the cities without NPCs, but otherwise everything else looks fine.

Howdy Ultros.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Anyone else think that we are going to get another world reveal at TGS - Aka E3 with Frozen and Pirates?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The fact that this is the Short Trailer makes me think we are going to get another World Reveal at TGS along with a new trailer

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Two things,1. Good lord this game is still so damn gorgeous, every character looks just like they did in the movies. 2. I can't believe i'm not tired of that theme yet.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
No classic handdrawn Disney :(
There still in my opinion at least 2 more Disney Worlds to reveal (i am guessing like DDD the worlds will be given to you in 3s)

I am thinking there's going to be 3 3D Disney Worlds, 3 Pixar Worlds and 3 Returning Worlds.

So:

Early Game:

Hercules
Tangled
Toy Story

Mid Game:
Pirates
Frozen
Monsters Inc

End Game:
???
Big Hero 6
???

I am going to guess the final two Disney Worlds will be Enchanted Domain but as a twist it will be based on the Maleficent Movie and the final Pixar World will be Wall-E or UP but could be wrong

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. The game seems to capture the art styles of the movoes quite well.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, wow, that looked absolutely incredible. There's also some fantastic detailed character animation on the Disney characters, too - I especially loved the scene with Flynn replying to Sora's request.

And Aqua at the end! Noooo!

(Hurry up, January.)

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I really hope Aqua is Xehanorted just for one fight - i want her to be a main antagonist in one of the Worlds.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn this game keeps looking better and better. Every new trailer makes me feel like a kid again.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Still rolling my eyes at Aqua's situation and how her design doesn't even fit the rest of the Organization.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
If she becomes a recurring villain she may get an organisation coat

Lea became a recurring hero and he doesn't seem to be getting a new outfit. In my opinion the coats should have been dropped in this game, Nomura should have given everyone their own outfits. I'm kind of tired of his group designs like Before Crisis, Type 0 and the Org XIII.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Lea became a recurring hero and he doesn't seem to be getting a new outfit. In my opinion the coats should have been dropped in this game, Nomura should have given everyone their own outfits. I'm kind of tired of his group designs like Before Crisis, Type 0 and the Org XIII.
That Lea/Kairi scene may have been early game and Lea could get a new outfit in the game

Oct 25, 2017
Gummi Ship segments are looking great!

ERSe2Yt.png

...gimme.

GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME!!!!

Last edited:

HONDA

Oct 27, 2017
always worries me that the sound effects are absent it all the KH trailers. Its only 5 month away you think they'll have sound effects down by now

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Looks beautiful, and the gummi ship segments seem to have gotten some nice updates as well!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Damn, the Big Hero 6 world looks great. I assume that everyone from the main movie cast except T.J. Miller, who was already recast for the animated series when everyone else came back, will reprise their roles since they all returned for said animated TV series.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Gummi ship is going to be kick ass and everyone will love it's inclusion.