• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanted this to be true because the idea of one of the best horror games of all time being made in secret only added to the mystery. But oh well :(

wars

Apr 26, 2020
Lisbon,Portugal
Even if it was true (clearly not), they will always say that it´s not.

This type of energy is like when PG "stole" money from MS, oh internet.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
When I first heard Gameblog, I was already suspicious, but now everyone know what to expect.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Funny that it needed to be said. There's no way they could have done something like that without Konami being aware.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Not surprised to see it's fake but damn KojiPro should sue the fuck out of gameblog for that shit.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
There is a comic tone to their post that probably wouldn't have existed, but even so it does.
But yeah, it was kind of obvious, it's still my headcannon tho.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I mean to be fair this Kojima Productions never developed PT so the thread title is a little inaccurate, but we know what they meant

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
It was ridiculous, though it was funny to think of Kojima secretly making a Silent Hill game for Konami, behind Konami's back, while working for Konami.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
601.gif

Oct 25, 2017

Did people actually think somehow Kojima created PT, got it on Sony's gamescom presser, etc was done without any knowledge from Konami?

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Obvious but depressing that some people actually believed it without applying a second of critical thought.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Booking, contracting, and facial scanning Norman Reedus without alerting the mother corporation is a stealth mission even the snakiest snakes of special ops would fail. People were idiots to believe any of that tabloid gash.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
this whole rumor is an insult to any intelligence but people swallow it to dunk on Kojima lol

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Ban the source and everyone in that thread saying "I always knew Kojima was an asshole" and shit like that.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
Booking, contracting, and facial scanning Norman Reedus without alerting the mother corporation is a stealth mission even the snakiest snakes of special ops would fail. People were idiots to believe any of that tabloid gash.

this is mindboggling, also hiring Del Toro. thi should be a quest or easter egg on his next game

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Do people not know how game development works? Konami gave them some money to produce a prototype... They wouldn't have to steal from their others games budget...

Like how would they have been able to sneak money for a prototype while also releasing it publicly?

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
The accusation was so outlandish that I genuinely didn't believe it. The only way my mind could have changed would be if other sources spoke up and said they heard the same thing