• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squaresoft

Jan 23, 2018
This is wat i want

DS gameplay

Also Metroid Prime 4 gameplay eventually

And a FFVII new gameplay trailer

Those are my 3 game wishes in my life

Oct 28, 2017
Dying to see more of this game. I have been infatuated with every piece of content revealed so far. I'm almost afraid to see the actual gameplay because it might 'break the spell' for me ..

signal

Oct 28, 2017
When it transitions from cutscene insanity to live gameplay I just might shit myself
This part worries me honestly. The game concepts are pretty out there, so even if the game is amazing, it might be a bit of a disappointment for some whacky cutscene end, have the camera swoop back to the "gameplay" angle, it see it just be a normal TPS or whatever.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kojima brings the hype. He has always been the best part of E3 for me every time he shows us something.

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's 100% going to be gameplay. Maybe 'Sins of the Father' type trailer combining gameplay and cutscenes.
My reasoning is that the only shot he shared from the trailer seems to be the part in the last trailer that he said was gameplay.

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Can't wait for the next Mega Blockbuster
COMPLETE
Game from Kojima.
I miss his trailers. Bring it.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
I expect Koji's trailer and gameplay to melt all my faces.

This part worries me honestly. The game concepts are pretty out there, so even if the game is amazing, it might be a bit of a disappointment for some whacky cutscene end, have the camera swoop back to the "gameplay" angle, it see it just be a normal TPS or whatever.

But...we already know its a tps open world action game lol

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I expect Koji's trailer and gameplay to melt all my faces.
But...we already know its a tps open world action game lol
I know but that says nothing about what the gameplay in general is like. I know this is true for all genres but "tps" and "action game" couldn't be more generic. Even open world could mean countless things.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
I know but that says nothing about what the gameplay in general is like. I know this is true for all genres but "tps" and "action game" couldn't be more generic. Even open world could mean countless things.

I was more getting at the TPS part.
Its a given the camera is behind Reedus. There is first person gameplay in that purgatory realm when you die though.

But yeah gameplay/open world specifics are up in the air.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I was more getting at the TPS part.
Its a given the camera is behind Reedus. There is first person gameplay in that purgatory realm when you die though.

But yeah gameplay/open world specifics are up in the air.
Ah okay. Yeah not sure what I'm expecting but if it's just TPS with your shoulder robot arm shooting transparent aliens then zzz (will still play)

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
DS is forever reserved for Dark Souls.

Pfft

81nBq0FGpLL._SY445_.jpg

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Should be noted that the last trailer showed each character has a bracelet that indicates their health. Which makes me think survival horror.