dagger

Nov 21, 2017
kojima is a l'occitane guy

88sy6AP.png

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
Not sure if people are joking or not, but the sand picture is pretty clearly just his desktop background. He's working on the outline or idea in a word document in on the laptop, he's just scrolled down so you can't read it.

BLASTEROID

Oct 25, 2017
I am not saying Kojima doesn't work hard, and I am not trying to take this tweet too seriously, but it leaves me honestly wondering - whats with public figures taking 'candid' desk photos in which they strategically place shit on their desk to make it look like they actually use it? Clearly he's not feverishly taking down notes for the Next Big Thing with this setup... Bunch of clutter preventing him from using either mouse or laptop keyboard...

This isn't nearly as bad as Trump's horseshit burrito bowl tweet from Trump Tower, obviously :)

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
A full on horror game would be amazing. Death stranding had me sweating like a hooker in church.

MakgSnake

Dec 18, 2019
Canada
He did say that he is going to start watching some Horror movies and all to get into the horror zone. Meaning: He might be making a horror game next and could make and finish P.T - Who knows.

Whatever he makes, it'll be amazing. I know that.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
giphy.gif

He should just take a break for the next couple of weeks if he isn't already. It kinda makes him look like a dick if he's working while everyone else is away.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
20 plus pages incoming of analysing, interpreting and guessing what kind of game it may be based on every little item and dust corn visible on the pic.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Yes because that's a healthy lifestyle. "I'm working alone in my office because everyone else needs time off but me"
giphy.gif

He should just take a break for the next couple of weeks if he isn't already. It kinda makes him look like a dick if he's working while everyone else is away.

There was an interview a while ago, he said he only wants people in the office when they're actually ready to do something (including himself).
An example he gave was if a programmer couldn't figure something out to go elsewhere and see if it comes to them doing other things rather than sitting in front of a computer and staring.
So if he's in the office it means he wants to commit something to paper not just hang around.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

He's responsible for giving the rest of the team direction on what to do when they return from break. Do you not know what pre-production is? Try to make sense the next time you post.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
There was an interview a while ago, he said he only wants people in the office when they're actually ready to do something (including himself).
An example he gave was if a programmer couldn't figure something out to go elsewhere and see if it comes to them doing other things rather than sitting in front of a computer and staring.
So if he's in the office it means he wants to commit something to paper not just hang around.
Okay, there's a time and a place for that though. It's almost the end of the year. Doesn't he want to relax and spend time with his family? Him being the only one at the office makes it seem like he works harder than his employees. It's not a good precedent.

It reminds me of Masahiro Sakurai and how much of a workaholic he is too. They need to take breaks so that they're not working themselves to death.

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He wrote the script of this shit?
no lol, I guess I should offer full quote: " I was asked to write a script for a streaming drama or movie, so I decided to watch a topical work or a work of interest.
I don't usually watch TV, but at the time of the M1 Grand Prix, "6 Underground" had a lot of commercials. Curelon and Scorsese were also Netflix's eras of original work, and Michael Bay participated there. Watch now."

Oct 27, 2017
no lol, I guess I should offer full quote: " I was asked to write a script for a streaming drama or movie, so I decided to watch a topical work or a work of interest.
I don't usually watch TV, but at the time of the M1 Grand Prix, "6 Underground" had a lot of commercials. Curelon and Scorsese were also Netflix's eras of original work, and Michael Bay participated there. Watch now."
Ah ok lol

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Is that one of those new walkmans that's just an mp3 player with a walkman cover 🤔

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
That is a noxious work environment. He needs to manage his time better or at least work from home.
That could be a work office he set up at his home. I would imagine he's with family doing concept work. His team should be relaxing especially since they had to do the day to day job of fulfilling his vision.

Oct 27, 2017
4B5Hdht.jpg

(On a more serious note, I'm excited for whatever crazy weird ideas Kojima comes up with. For better or worse, no one really does it like him.)

Sam this is Sandman—we need you to get this package from Dune Knot city to West Dune knot city. Then you need to travel to East dune knot city for further instructions about a delivery to South knot city.

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Can I at least get some Death Stranding DLC? I'm sure Hawaii and Alaska would love to be connected to the chiral network.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Just take your idea for Silent Hills and call it Hollow Scream or something. It actually seems pretty easy since what could be a problem copyright wise? Just do not include any SH names.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to see what Kojima can do with horror. I think he would be perfect for that genre.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
A game in the desert now? I really want to enter Kojima's for few seconds sometimes, just few seconds, no more. :p