PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
If that sand isn't grain by grain then Kojima will miss the whole next-gen power. :p

Last edited:

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
As Kojima Jnr eagerly waits at home hoping to finally meet the legend himself, he had seen his globetrotting adventures on Twitter but that didn't do him justice.
Surely this will be the year, surely.

nss

Apr 10, 2018
People going off on a desert theme and all I see is the default desktop wallpaper for Mac OS Mojave

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People going off on a desert theme and all I see is the default desktop wallpaper for Mac OS Mojave
Brb working on the new Sonic game

Bliss_%28Windows_XP%29.png

zthan

Oct 27, 2017
A proper psycholgical horror game please. I have hopes because IIRC he only recently said he wants to make one.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Man I really hope the horror game rumors end up being true, I didn't like what I played of Death Stranding but I love Metal Gear and will slwats be interested in his work. Not getting Silent Hills really hurt. Hopefully with a fresh IP, we can get something truly revolutionary in the horror genre.

Sorel

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, there's a time and a place for that though. It's almost the end of the year. Doesn't he want to relax and spend time with his family? Him being the only one at the office makes it seem like he works harder than his employees. It's not a good precedent.

It reminds me of Masahiro Sakurai and how much of a workaholic he is too. They need to take breaks so that they're not working themselves to death.
Of course the boss works harder than the employees, he's the boss.

Deleted member 29195

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Fucking doubt it.

Like seriously fucking doubt it. Have personally never known a boss who works harder than their employees. Especially in tech. They capture the value their employees' create, and then ascribe it to their name and their management.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
His next game will have a meter for the amount of sand that will get stuck in your underwear. The more that builds up the more of a chance you have developing a rash.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Dude, have you ever been employed? lol

That's not the case pretty much everywhere

I've seen many bosses leaving early, and at best, staying with their employees while they all worked overtime. But pretry much never working more than their team.

Anyway, back to topic: I hope that it turns out to be an horror game.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Kojima free from the shackles of Metal Gear gave me Death Stranding, one of the most satisfying and original AAA games I've played in a long time, so I am in 100% with whatever he cooks up next. I do hope it's again something totally original though, and not another Death Stranding.

KennyL

Oct 27, 2017
Itch.io game idea: Kojima Desk Simulator

Virtual Kojima will come up with game title/genre/theme base on the items you put on his desk.