• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
DP3OY-VVwAAkRtA

UnfoldedPepperyCrow.gif

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/936131313681121280
https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/936129635502325760
https://kotaku.com/kos-mos-re-coming-to-xenoblade-chronicles-2-1820870067

Via Kotaku and Twitter. Kunihiko Tanaka returns to design her using the Ep1 design.
Mariko Suzuki returns to voice the character in the superior Japanese version.

WARNING: DO NOT DERAIL WITH SPOILER WHINING WE JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS XENOSAGA CAMEO.

To people concerned with spoilers: this was shared by the official Xenoblade Chronicles 2 account and is news in a lot of major blogs and news websites. This is a cameo from another game and doesn't give anything away about the plot of Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

If you want to enjoy a game COMPLETELY spoiler-free in 2017 I suggest to not use the internet. If you see actual XC2 spoilers on our forum, feel free to report them to us and we will handle it, thank you.

If you have an issue with this, write me a PM; back to topic.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
As I said before, very cool, very nice. Love it.

Have the zohar ever been a pair of guns before or is this unique to this iteration of KOS-MOS.

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lololol. Ducky u going for home run huh.^_^

Well, i am kinda sad we are not using her eps 3 form here. I like that one moar hehe.

Also, any chance for Telos guys?

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing addition to the game!

Can you reboot the game if you get a bad gacha roll? I want to keep trying until I get her lol.

Rmagnus

Oct 28, 2017
Really hope this leads to a nice PVC figure of hers. Don't really like the ones on the market

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
Not really planning on playing but seeing KOSMOS in a major Monolith title is exciting. Seems the last thread noted that she's well hidden too.

Dunban

Oct 28, 2017
So glad they spent the budget on KOS-MOS instead of hiring that nasty Maaya Sakamoto.

Can you reboot the game if you get a bad gacha roll? I want to keep trying until I get her lol.

Nope! It autosaves to simulate that sweet, sweet feeling of irrevocably losing the stakes when gambling IRL.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Nice to know she is in the game. Thats awesome.

Gotta be honest i know her but getting her in the game i most likely wouldnt realize thats her without knowing she is in it.

Im glad i saw this thread title.

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I forget to ask guys. The rare gacha crystal is unlimited right? Like we can just keep farming for them like forever right?

Oct 26, 2017
As I said in the other thread, the timing of this is CRAZY! O_o I really hope this is a hint towards bigger things like at least Monolith getting to bring the Xenosaga trilogy to Switch (personally they should just remake all three into one from the ground-up).

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
For whatever reason this made me slightly more interested in the game for when I get a switch. Wonder what other cameos there will be.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if SEVEN (wink-wink-nudge-nudge) will be a rare blade too, maybe even DLC...

Never played Xenosaga so this does nothing for me.

IcyInferno

Oct 26, 2017
This is amazing. Well done Bamco! Hopefully this means DLC could bring us another cameo (ahem Squenix).

Oct 25, 2017
That's a weird hill to want to die on
The title was changed in the last thread at the behest of the OP because of the further derailing about spoiler warnings before ultimately being locked because it was no longer about the character.

This is about the character, several gaming sites have already made headlines of it WITH KOS-MOS as their header. It's out there. Let's keep the topic on course.

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
Guess this is a sign of things to come =)

Switch is getting a lot great RPGs at this early stage.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
This is the most hype thing that has happened in gaming in a while for me.