• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
https://www.theroot.com/thats-so-raven-star-kyle-massey-to-be-sued-for-sexual-1833348196

Former "That's So Raven" star Kyle Massey is accused of sending sexually explicit messages to a 13-year-old girl in a new $1.5 million civil suit, according to court documents obtained by Us Weekly.

Massey, 27, is said to have sent texts, images and videos to the unnamed teen.

The lawsuit, not yet formally filed, claims Massey met the child as a 4-year-old in 2009, and stand in touch with her to assist her career.

Last edited:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck, this is awful, specially since he met her when she was a 4 years old kid

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Cory in the big house
giphy.gif

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
When i read underage i was not expecting 13

The fuck

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Massey's mom might regret that defense if some of those texts get leaked.

Van

Oct 25, 2017
Yoooo, one of my friends is like really good friends with him, I saw him at her brothers graduation, this is fucking disgusting

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wow.

In the "Zach Morris" is trash thread I made a joke about how Raven and Eddie both went off the deep end, and someone said they hear Kyle got in a beef with a rapper.

Didn't expect...this.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
But let's be honest, because he's a meme he's gonna get the Vic treatment where tons of folks will be rushing to his defense despite the fact unlike Vic even his popularity is completely based around a joke and no actual admiration for any perceivable talent or contribution.