• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
So pretty much every kid main character in That's So Raven has either gone off the deep end at one point and/or gotten arrested.

Yikes.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
spQDZgO.png
Jesus.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
So pretty much every kid main character in That's So Raven has either gone off the deep end at one point and/or gotten arrested.

Yikes.

Anneliese Van Der Pol is fine and had stayed out of trouble. Raven is fine, too, she just has dumb opinions, which isn't a particularly unusual trait.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I gotta say I've loved corey jokes in the past, but yeah, I think it'd be super respectful to the victim of this to retire the meme for good. It's already pretty much flirting with a 4chan joke already, and no doubt that group is only going to increase the ironic posting of the meme just like with PDP.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get our next dumbass shooter quoting the theme song in their manifesto.

Anneliese Van Der Pol is fine and had stayed out of trouble. Raven is fine, too, she just has dumb opinions, which isn't a particularly unusual trait.
The worst Raven did thinking back was a soft-lean alongside Jim Gaffigan about "pc culture gone too far!", but this was before the alt-right and #metoo picked up steam.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Came for the news, stayed for the memes.

4 fucking years old and they stayed in touch...

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
But let's be honest, because he's a meme he's gonna get the Vic treatment where tons of folks will be rushing to his defense despite the fact unlike Vic even his popularity is completely based around a joke and no actual admiration for any perceivable talent or contribution.
Vic?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Vic Mignogna, the anime VA who's being accused for being a creep and has tons of people rushing to his defense.

I didn't mean to use his first name to imply a sense of respect or familiarity just that I forgot his last name's spelling.
No it's ok I just didnt know who you were talking about at first